College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

Mine was “Red team good”

1 Like

God this stuff is insufferable.

SPORTS ARE RESULTS ORIENTED. IT’S ALL ABOUT WINNING THE GAME.

So I will say something that may come back to haunt me, but fuck it.

OSU getting into the playoff may help UMs title equity, if they get the #4 spot and Georgia stays #1. I don’t think usc or TCU has a real shot had Georgia, but osu might. I’d much rather play osu in the championship game even though I don’t know if my soul could take losing

2 Likes

The fear of defeat is so much greater than the excitement of a possible win. When the Packers won their Super Bowl with Rodgers, I was very excited when they made it to the NFC Championship game, but my thrill of them making the Super Bowl was less than my agony would have been if they lost to the Bears in the NFCCG.

1 Like

Nah it’ll be like UNC Basketball this year.

Ohio State still doesn’t want the lumber.

1 Like

I think the main takeaway is LOL @ the idea that more teams is only going to lead to the same teams getting in every year.

1 Like

giphy

Goddamn, 6-1 in the first round of the playoffs if I’m reading that right

9-1 if you count uga and lsu

by this logic, bama should be ahead of OU

we were talking about that, pretty sure i would need to be decently medicated for that game.

i stopped short of saying i wouldn’t watch it, but that’s a whole new level of sports that i don’t know if i’m in for.

multiple mortgage payments would be bet on the o$u moneyline.

1 Like

Let’s go My Cousin Vinny

It’s early but the Utes do not look like varsity athletes.

1 Like

Damn that’s good coverage lmao

God if Michigan plays USC in the playoff, JJ McCarthy might not have to attempt a pass

1 Like

Whatever the over under was, it was too low

Jesus these defenses are laughable

2 Likes

Insane run…

Number 11 for Utah didn’t even try to make a tackle

Great coverage