College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

It makes OSU Michigan irrelevant. That fucking sucks.

1 Like

OSU and Michigan is relevant when they’re both out of title contention or the title is already decided, it will still be relevant.

I imagine tournament seeding is a decent reward for winning. And some rivalries will always matter. Because let’s face it, Tucson sucks.

Volume of this thread gonna be down 90% with a 12 team playoff ugh

1 Like

Lol… no because $$$

Almighty $$$$$

WTF

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1598140084146118659?s=46&t=40ZL9e8sDIeLoWlIUhPtMQ

There really hasn’t been that much drama over who’s gotten into the 4 team playoff.

How the committee would deal with Utah and Kansas State losing their CCG while Washington and Florida State sit at home will be fun.

So much for Rhule making a spot for Mickey Joseph on his staff…

Final bracket shaping up to be

1 Georgia -23.5
4 Ohio State

2 Michigan
3 Alabama -9.5

3 Likes

Bama isn’t getting in

What about Arkansas?

They need to be top four in the SEC to get in

1 Like

FYP

Bama isn’t getting in

jlaw-jenniferlawrence

12 team playoff will be

Notre Dame
Michigan
Southern Cal
Ohio State
Georgia
Alabama
Clemson
Big 10#3
ACC #2

Every year. So really everyone else will be playing for 3 playoff spots. If you think the committee is shameless now just wait until 9-3 Notre Dame is in it every year.

FYI if you’re super into cfb I can’t recommend splitzoneduo.com enough. Do 2 free shows per week, 5/mo for their patreon is 100% worth it.

dammit

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1598397831525662734?s=20&t=QtEviDA8ZbyO2N6bxTEd0w

I am a little confused here. If this was a meniscus tear surgery as I suspect he could be back, but probably not. Would hope they didn’t send him out there with a busted acl

Update:

BUTNAAAAAH!!! Or maybe?

Seems like he’s getting a meniscus repair. People have come back in 4 weeks from that, but usually it’s longer. We’ll see.

Just get Edwards healthy and we’ll be fine.

As long as Mazi Smith’s gun charges get sorted out in time.