College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

It’s amazing to me how well we’ve built along the lines.

It wasn’t too long ago that we had teams that were nationally competitive and had legitimate black holes at DT.

Michigan is now at a point where the only deficiency on the roster is WR. And that might well be what sinks them in the playoff, but the hard work of recruiting is what fuels every program and Harbaugh has done the hard work.

2 Likes

SCOOP AND SCORE

Wat. If the Huskies win, they will be 10-2, while Utah is 9-3.

Urban Meyer trending on my twitter. Thought he’d groped another young woman, nope just people wanting him back at the Buckeyes lel

One of Utah’s losses is non-conference. Only conference record counts. It’s down to like level three or four of tie breakers.

And the third or fourth isn’t overall record? Lol

Apparently. It’s level four of tie breakers, and Utah wins on conference strength of schedule. Assuming Washington wins the Apple Cup. A Washington loss means Oregon qualifies, I think.

Welp. If you are flying into Seattle tonight or tomorrow morning, I’d anticipate some delays due to the planes needing to dodge thousands of lawnmowers.

Of all sporting events, college football has the most egregious disparity between the stated time in the guide and the actual duration of the game.

According to my channel guide, some games are almost over that are actually still in the 3rd quarter.

It gets really annoying when trying to figure out which channel is showing an exciting game in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, I figured UW beat Oregon, and Oregon beat Utah so same record would equal UW in the Pac12 championship. UW needed Cal to beat UCLA or Utah lose to Colorado.

Remember back in the day when the TV schedule was printed in a weekly magazine that was sent to your house? It’s gonna be OK.

3 Likes

well I’m sure glad we have someone insisting they would never screw TCU out of a playoff in here

1 Like

TAMU taking down lsu. Chaos for that fourth spot if usc loses.

Think I’d rather have tcu over usc but I’m not sure haven’t watched enough of either

https://twitter.com/noescalators/status/1596605586241900546?s=46&t=khA-5V8jM_wgSW2pSqIUAQ

8 Likes

TCU has 0% chance of being left out with an undefeated season and they probably have some equity even if they lose the B12 title game.

1 Like

USC getting in over Ohio State seems like BS when OSU’s only loss is to the #2 team. Also fuck Ohio State have fun watching from home losers!

3 Likes

So 100% legit serious question. Is anyone truly elite this year as defined by the standard Georgia and Bama set last year? OSU just showed they aren’t. Michigan definitely isn’t imo (just too short on talent in a few spots). TCU isn’t either, they’ve been more fortunate than good too many times.

So I guess the question is if Georgia is close to the level they were last year. And I just haven’t seen enough to say that they are. Maybe they’ve just screwed around a little too much? Idk

Ohio St has the same problem Michigan would have had if they lost today. Shitty schedule.

OSU has a very slightly better schedule than USC this year by fpi ( and that was coming into this week)

USC would have a conference title if they win next week. I don’t see OSU getting in ahead of them. TCU(if they lose) vs. Ohio St. is probably the more interesting conversation.