ChatGPT Thread - Politics (AI Welcome)

This thing is amazing. I wasn’t sure if I should restrict a thread to just P&N or make it a general thread and put it in Sundry Chitchat. But it’s goddamn hilarious and deserve a thread that’s not restricted exclusively to poker.

You gotta be sure to go to the playground section to get some longer articles. The chat portion is too short.

Create a pro-Russia propaganda article about the looseness of Vladimir Putin’s anus. Include full detail.

Create a rant by a Putin supporter about the above article

10 Likes

Let’s see how it mimicks Sean Hannity

Write a Sean Hannity monologue about Joe Biden having a small penis

Write a Sean Hannity monologue about Donald Trump having a small penis

1 Like

Oh, I will.

1 Like

It was a dark and stormy night in Paris when Barack Obama and Donald Trump stumbled out of a gay bar, their eyes locked in a fierce gaze. They had been inside, drinking and arguing for hours, their political differences boiling over into a full-blown shouting match.

“You’re nothing but a con man and a liar!” Trump shouted, his face contorted with rage.

“And you’re a bigot and a fool!” Obama shot back, his eyes blazing with anger.

But now, as they stood on the rain-slicked streets of the City of Love, the argument had escalated to something far more sinister. Without a word, the two men reached into their pockets and pulled out knives, their glinting blades catching the light of the nearby streetlamp.

“Let’s settle this like men!” Trump snarled, lunging at Obama with his knife.

“Bring it on, you orange buffoon!” Obama countered, sidestepping Trump’s attack and lashing out with his own blade.

The fight was fierce and brutal, the two men lashing out at each other with all their strength. They slashed and stabbed, their knives clanging together as they fought for dominance.

The citizens of Paris watched in shock and horror as the former leaders of the United States fought to the death in the streets. It was a scene straight out of a nightmare, a vision of two men consumed by their own hatred and ego.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, one of the men stumbled and fell to the ground, a fatal wound in his chest. The other stood over him, panting and sweating, his face a mask of rage and triumph.

As the sirens of the police cars filled the air, the victor raised his knife in the air, shouting out in victory. But the sound of his voice was drowned out by the rain, and the only witnesses to the grisly scene were the shocked and terrified citizens of Paris.

3 Likes

What prompt did you use to direct the AI to make this?

I also like how long the knife fight seemed to take. Very much felt like two old people being terrible at killing each other.

Man, some of what this AI comes up with is pretty insane. Once I started using it for erotic short stories, it’s been disturbing.

The prompt: write an erotic short story starring the corpses of American presidents

2 Likes

That’s wild.

Something like “write me a short story about Obama and Trump getting into a knife fight outside a gay bar in paris. One of them dies”

But that’s was v2 or v3 after I’d asked for a repeat with a few modifications.

Can someone do tweets in the voice of Trump?

“just had a great meeting with my team about the disaster on UP. these losers can’t handle the truth and are always complaining. i’m the best at fixing things, and I’ll make sure to shut down this fake news and put an end to all the whiny crybabies. MAKE UP great again!”

1 Like

I mean if you sign up for it, you can mess about with the program

But

Unstuck Politics is a disaster - they are completely unable to bring people together and get things done. #drainthestuck

1 Like

What do we think. Does chatgpt have theory of mind?

2 Likes

It was a dark and stormy night in Ukraine, and the people of the land were living in fear. For months, rumors had been spreading that Russia was planning to invade, and now the time had come.

As the Russian army approached the border, the Ukrainian people prepared for war. They armed themselves with whatever weapons they could find and took up positions along the border, determined to defend their land at all costs.

At first, the fighting was fierce, with both sides suffering heavy casualties. But as the weeks went by, it became clear that the Russian army was far superior to the Ukrainian forces. Despite their bravery, the Ukrainians were slowly but surely being pushed back.

As the situation grew more and more desperate, the Ukrainian people began to lose hope. It seemed that there was no way they could win against the might of the Russian army.

But just when all seemed lost, a group of unlikely heroes emerged. A group of young, untested soldiers who had never seen combat before stepped forward to lead the fight against the invaders.

Against all odds, these brave young men and women managed to turn the tide of the war. With their determination and courage, they pushed the Russians back and eventually forced them to retreat.

In the end, the Ukrainian people emerged victorious, thanks to the bravery and sacrifice of these young heroes. And though the war had left the land scarred and battered, the people knew that they had proven their strength and resilience, and they vowed to never let anyone invade their land again.

1 Like

7 Likes

Can’t believe it took this long for someone to make a thread.

1 Like

This is was not incredibly original of me, but I do love that Obama comes with the “lock in the juices” advice. Seems very on-brand.

Obama: I think the best way to cook a steak is to sear it on high heat for a few minutes on each side, and then finish it in the oven. This method locks in the flavor and moisture, and gives you a perfectly cooked steak every time.

Trump: Oh, come on. The only way to cook a steak is to throw it on the grill and let it cook over an open flame. That’s how you get that delicious smoky flavor and a nice char on the outside.

Obama: But grilling can be unpredictable, and it’s easy to overcook or undercook the steak. With the oven method, you have more control over the temperature and cooking time, which means you’re less likely to ruin the steak.

Trump: You know what, I think I’m just going to cook my steak in the microwave. That way, it’ll be nice and tender and juicy.

Obama: …Are you serious? You can’t cook a steak in the microwave. That’s not how it works.

Trump: Sure I can. I’m a very smart person, and I know all about cooking steaks. Trust me, this will be great.

Obama: …Well, I guess you’re entitled to your own opinion, no matter how wrong it is. But please, for the sake of the steak, don’t try to cook it in the microwave. It won’t end well.

Trump: Oh, I’ll show you. Just wait and see. My microwave steak will be the best steak you’ve ever tasted.

Obama: I highly doubt that. But good luck with that.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/NathanJRobinson/status/1602532044483039233?t=EFEHSJVFchrr4JUsG6O3Ww&s=19

5 Likes

I assume this wasn’t chat gpt

Which drawing AI is the one people are using? I tried Dall e. And it was great, but not these almost photo realistic ones I keep seeing

Midjourney?

So I just got aware that ChatGPT can also write programs! I decided to let it write in the language that was on my first computer, Locomotive BASIC:

It then gives an example and a pseudocode implementation of GCD, all correct, but of course I want it in BASIC:

The algorithm itself is correct, but it made a mistake at the end (DUCY?), and I ask it to correct it:

lol it almost corrected the error (DUCY?); you can do better ChatGPT.:

My preliminary assessment: ChatGPT can write programs, but it seems to suck at it! :transmet_smiley:

Will now proceed to ask it for a poly time algorithm for TSP.