Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I’ve only done herb through it today but it may be the best purchase of my life.

2 Likes

Gonna guess these telegram things do not operate in Australia.

Why do all these Michigan weed stores have a huge online menu of edibles when they never have any of the shit I order in stock?

2 Likes

PM sent :+1:

Happy 4/20 :dash: :dash: :dash:

6 Likes

Like Louie Armstrong played the trumpet, I’ll hit that bong and break ya off somethin’

5 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/mcwm/status/1384531948522049536

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to decide when to make my triumphant return to the forum (lol)… Decided today is as good a day as any. Hope you fu-- fine gentlepeople didn’t miss me too much.

Happy 4/20 y’all.
https://twitter.com/susansarandon/status/1384494081464836099?s=21

11 Likes

Welcome back. And pass that shit. I have colorblindness and it still looks fucking outrageous.

5 Likes

Thanks!

I gotta think that pic is at least a little shopped or maybe some fluorescing lights or something. I’d like to give it a spin though!

flowerpot goat

1 Like

The cherry smell on this is wonderful and the smoke is so flavorful

7 Likes

Tt

2 Likes
1 Like

Pros: going to eat a 5mg gummy tomorrow. I smoked a bit like 10 or 15 years ago but not lately. I am a 225 pound human.

Not really gonna do much right?

3 Likes

That most likely won’t do much at all. My friends who don’t use canabis regularly and are 40ish, male, and weigh between 170-200 lbs. need to eat 10mg to have an effect.

3 Likes

I’m a light user and I notice a mild high if I take 5 mg but I almost always go with 10. But yeah always better to go with less with edibles.

1 Like

I remember we were in Vegas and a buddy who is a really heavy user told some of my non using buddies to eat half a cheeba chew (which was 100 mg iirc). They did not have a good time, one if them almost had a full on panic attack. He didn’t even do it to be a dick he was just so used to eating the whole bar that he thought they’d be fine with half that.

I’ve never taken more than 20 at one time and I didn’t really enjoy that. I do usually smoke a few hours after ingesting, prefer regulating my high that way, I’m not a big edible fan

2 Likes

Yah we got a couple of the wives that are squares that are gonna do like 2.5mg. I said I’d do whatever, and I’ll be outside and drinking a bit so keeping it chill will be good.

This is my formula too.

If I go to an art museum, or botanical garden then I up the edible to 40-50mg. Bring my glasses that correct my colorblindness and get my mind blown.

5 Likes