Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

Username checks out!

4 Likes

Oh go sit under a tree

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, these people broke Buddha. My elderly parents hiding and/or donning N95’s hoping they wear it correctly did it.

If contact tracing was a thing and one of these militant antivax types was the perpetrator that killed my folks, I’d consider it assault with a deadly weapon, and hope to have the stones to respond in kind(maim).Buddha would rage.

2 Likes

3 Likes

102 posts were split to a new topic: Mocking the deaths of COVID deniers: A bad thing?

what is it with bitmojis and these fucking nitwits

1 Like

Bottom line, while disgusting the Reddit thread is saving lives (???)

https://twitter.com/millicentsomer/status/1440387274294771716?s=21

re: clowns

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/09/22/singapore-clowns-school-scaring-parents/

10 Likes

I feel fortunate and left out at the same time. I have no one to harangue in real life. I had a brother that was slow to get vaxxed. He wanted to wait until he turned 65 and had Medicare. He had no other insurance. Worried about side effects. Of course he had none (JJ).

But hopefully someone sees people dying and convinces a family member.

I clicked on some serious covid twitter thread and quickly realized it was full of horse paste assholes aggressively pushing their bullshit. Instantly made me want to see some HCA. There are 3 threads near the top of HCA by people who got vaxxed b/c of HCA right now. LOL that article.

1 Like

That background doesn’t really work here…

Why in god’s name do Boomers love bitmojis so much?

I’m curious as to the thought process behind that background/Bitmoji. Did the person a) think it was really good or b) REALLY want to use a Bitmoji, couldn’t find anything that fit, and decided that was better than nothing?

It’s c) is dumber than a box of rocks.

Also, “they are saying”…insinuating that the medical staff are lying?

I think facebook automatically creates backgrounds based off words you say. Like if you say congratulations it’ll have a party background. You choose your bitmoji obv, but certain words auto triggers it.

Nah, I wouldn’t read that much into it.

Can we please put the not famous COVID deaths in the other thread? If there’s a bunch of activity ITT, I’d rather it be because someone like Kissinger, Bolsonaro or McConnell kicked the bucket.