Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

Why in god’s name do Boomers love bitmojis so much?

I’m curious as to the thought process behind that background/Bitmoji. Did the person a) think it was really good or b) REALLY want to use a Bitmoji, couldn’t find anything that fit, and decided that was better than nothing?

It’s c) is dumber than a box of rocks.

Also, “they are saying”…insinuating that the medical staff are lying?

I think facebook automatically creates backgrounds based off words you say. Like if you say congratulations it’ll have a party background. You choose your bitmoji obv, but certain words auto triggers it.

Nah, I wouldn’t read that much into it.

Can we please put the not famous COVID deaths in the other thread? If there’s a bunch of activity ITT, I’d rather it be because someone like Kissinger, Bolsonaro or McConnell kicked the bucket.

Saw the same background on this post:
holiday_world

lol facebook basically

1 Like

happy birthday!

OK. I got one. Not particularly famous, and only nerds like me would know these things, but a terrible person nonetheless:

I won’t clutter this up with links, but you can find more obits in National Review Online and…I’m not making this up…American Greatness. You’ll notice he worked for the Claremont Institute about which…well…do your own research. So here’s something you might not know: Among our weird right wing sects are actual, honest to God monarchists. Seriously. I’m not making it up:

It would be unfair to call Codevilla a monarchist, but those nuts sure do quote him a lot.
Long story short…Bye, Felicia.

2 Likes

Is it weird I’m upset that a car accident got this guy and not the virus?

2 Likes

Excellent entry. Unfortunately there is no shortage of these, and I don’t even think they are all bad faith. Selfish, yes, but the circuitry of their brains is different.

2 Likes

Generally I prefer chopping them up like the Saudis do to infecting them with the Wuhan flu.

1 Like

Funny thing being Caesar was a progressive during his time

These people are so dumb they don’t even realize they’re about to get the fascism and red meat they want.

I actually thought we need our own Caesar but one that gives up power after he fixed everything, which could have been his original intent

Well, we live in a society that worships Gandhi but has forgotten…uhhhhh…whatshisname.

Say no more

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mocking the deaths of COVID deniers: A bad thing?

Putting this to the top for the Ben Garrison death watch.

Any updates?

31 Likes

Have anti-vaxxers been promoting beets as an alternate treatment for covid?

lmao

I wonder what people would be willing to do to avoid the vax? Could somebody hypothetically propose shoving objects in their ass as a cure to covid or something like that?

Foot and also foot is the real stroke of genius on that.

7 Likes