Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

Didn’t watch a word of it, don’t plan on it, him not shitting the bed is what we needed and it sounds like we got it. No big gaffes: big victory.

4 Likes

Trust him, the next 4 years he is really do all the things he could have done 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Grunching:

1 Like

Speech grade

SOTU
  • A (Joe! Joe! Joe!)
  • B (Joe!)
  • C (That’s just Joe.)
  • D (No bueno!)
  • F (Turrible!!)
0 voters

Trump is a fascist who wants to do terrible things at the border, hey republicans you all are soft, you won’t vote for my border bill, I want to do cruel things at the border too, we are a country that welcomes all, girl was killed by an illegal

Luckily the country is dumb enough to not realize how little sense he made.

In case you missed the speech, the cruel thing that Biden wants to do is staff the immigration courts so that the validity of asylum claims can be assessed within months rather than years.

1 Like

If anyone other than trump or Biden gave this speech everyone would be like what the fuck happened

Oh he doesn’t want to hire more border patrol and police? Good, I haven’t read the bill

Giving him an A. He did what he had to do.

1 Like

If this lady cries I’m going to have to vote Trump.

3 Likes

I dunno, I haven’t either. I just watched the speech, and the specific thing he said was that asylum claims should be adjudicated in years rather than months. The implication was that processing these claims faster would ensure that our laws protect people who are genuinely fleeing persecution and weed out random murderers. But I dunno, maybe he wants to hire police officers to enforce the laws too, which is basically fascism. Hard to even tell the difference between the parties at this point.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1765945203867746548?t=SjWD4IDn4Bdh4NkX_mu9Dg&s=19

5 Likes

This woman is overacting every emotion. It’s like she’s auditioning for a soap opera.

3 Likes

BE AFRAID OF BROWN PEOPLE

https://x.com/TheStefanSmith/status/1765935482263990543?s=20

4 Likes

He literally was mocking republicans saying he is more republican when it comes to the border

What the actual fuck is this response

That’s what I’m saying man, he’s a fascist. He’s literally more fascist than the actual fascists. Police, laws, saying it’s bad for people to be murdered, the whole fascist vibe.

1 Like

Yes. I’m better off than I was when Trump was in office. Back then, I was hiding in my house.

1 Like