Biden thread III: Still Robinette after all these years

The accelerationists find succor all over the spectrum.

They also come in all political stripes.

12 Likes
5 Likes

Maybe the pollsters are underperforming? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s almost as if the pollsters don’t get a representative GenZ representation because I don’t know, they don’t answer phone calls from unknown numbers on their phones.

And fucking hiding in your classroom during lockdowns, your reproductive rights being taken away, your racial and identity diverse peers being villianized, and fucking too hot to be outside to enjoy your summers shit is finally motivating the younger demo to become more active.

3 Likes

I just heard a Western Union ad for money transfers to Cuba. This obviously wasn’t legal for a long time, but I guess it is now.

In the Youtube travel videos I see it doesn’t really seem like there is anything to buy there.

This service is usually for sending money to family.

I understand, but based on the travel YouTube videos I’ve watched, it seems like there isn’t a wide range of things to purchase, regardless of your budget.

About 6 in 10 New Hampshire residents, 62%, say they would be dissatisfied or worse if Trump retook the presidency – with most, 56%, expressing outright anger at the prospect. A 56% majority say they’d be dissatisfied or worse if Biden won reelection, but fewer, 38%, say they’d be angry. About one-fifth say they’d be less than satisfied with either scenario.

Imagine a “democracy” where at minimum 38% of the population are guaranteed to be furious about the outcome.

1 Like

Imagine a “democracy” where in the upper chamber of the legislature 51 senators represent 190M people and 49 senators represent 140M.

Imagine a “democracy” where the partisan supreme judges are showered with gifts from billionaire patrons…

1 Like

This is incredible.

https://x.com/LinkofSunshine/status/1705257945850626127?s=20

https://twitter.com/i/status/1705257945850626127

4 Likes

Sounds like the worst possible result. Expect for all the other ones.

Cheap heat.

1 Like

more quality of life stuff

get rid of online contact lens being listed as $19.99 and then a $50 processing fee at checkout.

stop grocery stores from throwing out food.

End restaurant tipping culture & raise min wage

all cars flat price listed and no commission

airlines no separate charges to pick a seat or make it refundable etc etc annoying as fuck

1 Like

Dems could really rally their core constituency of affluent professionals if they promised to ban families with kids under 19 from using the “premium” lounge at the airport. I think the angriest people I’ve seen in the last year were affluent types that get to use the business class lounge with their first class ticket, but have to share it with coach class families that use their points cards to add on access to the business class lounge. The “real” business class people were approximately as angry about this as evangelicals are about abortion, but they were closer to exploding into violence. Dems could sway a bunch of life long Republicans making this a wedge issue.

3 Likes

Geez, stop spying on me.

1 Like

Efficient algorithms. That’s just three economy tickets.

2 Likes