Anti-Democratic Primary Poll--Who Do You Least Want To Be the Nominee?

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your last choice for the nomination would be?

• Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Mike Bloomberg
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Julián Castro
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Kamala Harris
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Deval Patrick
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Tom Steyer
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Other

0 voters

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your second to last choice for the nomination would be?

• Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Mike Bloomberg
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Julián Castro
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Kamala Harris
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Deval Patrick
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Tom Steyer
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Other

0 voters

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your third to last choice for the nomination would be?

• Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Mike Bloomberg
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Julián Castro
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Kamala Harris
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Deval Patrick
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Tom Steyer
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Other

0 voters

Tough call between Gabbard and Williamson, Russian Plant versus anti-Vaxxer crazy lady. But if the past 3 years have taught us anything, it’s that Russian plant is probably the nut low.

3 Likes

I meant to put Bloomberg in the 1st poll, if it can be changed as everyone here knows I was NOT picking Bernie… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dam sensitive tablets…

1 Like

I don’t know who Deval Patrick is

Least - Biden
2nd to least - Gabbard
3rd to least - Harris

1 Like

Not sure how Bloomberg isn’t everyone’s #1

Fixed.

I’m just voting for the worst and maybe I’d put Bloomberg below Biden if I cared to rank people polling at 1% or less.

This thread feels wrong

1 Like

Obviously Gabbard/Williamson for 1 & 2. Bloomberg is 3 because fuck any republican billionaire who thinks he can waltz in at the last minute and buy the nomination.

(Lol America where a year before the election is waltzing in at the last minute)

3 Likes

Take out the people who have no shot, and most of that Gabbard/Williamson noise is going to yield to probably about 70/30 Biden/Bloomberg for the top choice and vice versa for the second worst choice.

Poll is worthless with joke candidates included

2 Likes

Same, accidentally hit Kamala when choosing Tulsi.

1 Like

Click “Hide results”, change your vote

I wish “Hide Results” was available on real elections. :pensive:

1 Like

Why do people dislike Gabbard more than say Biden/Bloomberg?

I don’t know much about her but I think she’s for M4A and some other relatively progressive things.

I vaguely remember her being against the Russia investigation which indeed is gross, but that alone wouldn’t make you worse than Biden who wouldn’t hold any Republicans accountable for the Russia/Ukraine/anything ever.

Indian prime minister Narenda Modi is my reason…

:+1:

She was raised in a Hari Krishna splinter group.

1 Like