Andrew Cuomo: We got him!!!

https://medium.com/@lindseyboylan4NY/my-story-of-working-with-governor-cuomo-e664d4814b4e

This asshole has to go. Stupid, incompetent, and apparently a scumbag.

4 Likes

Intentional?

I forbid anyone from changing the title. We need to also give mods ability to lock titles.

1 Like

Seems like 2015 took care of that.

2 Likes

God I’m an idiot

1 Like

Lolol

Ima cut u

1 Like

Sickening, but unsurprising.

Few things would be as satisfying as seeing Cuomo finally get got.

These claims are very specific and detailed so they should carry some weight. I assume some journalists will go chasing collaboration, what they find will probably determine what the consequences are.

Following in NY’s recent tradition of govs / AGs / state leg leaders getting revealed to be criminals and/or huge creeps or weirdos.

Don’t forget big city mayors in that group.

Yeah NY definitely has the biggest creep factor.

Pretty much anyone who craves power falls (so every big politician) into the category imo

This is the second post I’ve seen calling Caffeine ikes in <24 hours basically. I gotta say it’s disgusting and very close to calling another poster a Nazi.

You and micro should both get temp bans for this tbqh.

4 Likes

I’ve gotta be honest, I don’t know what to think about this, but unless @tabbaker and @microbet have actual solid evidence that @CaffeineNeeded is Ikes they should both knock this off, because it’s pretty pure and unabashed trolling. Unless Ikes posting radically changed in 4 years I see no reason to believe Caffeine is Ikes.

6 Likes

Also this.

Yeah it’s just super toxic period. It’s complete bullshit and every person who so much as liked those two posts deserves some kind of moderator action. It’s just such a huge red flag it’s not funny. An absolutely perfect example of everything going wrong with the site right now.

Some of the people here want to live in a community where we treat each other with some degree of respect and some don’t. I think the ones who don’t shouldn’t have the right to ruin the experience for the rest of us.

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.

1 Like

@CaffeineNeeded is one of my favorite posters.

7 Likes

Me too, but I’m really not sure that caffeine is actually needed.

2 Likes

Yhtsi

This seems worse than what Franken did. The man is scum and needs to go. This is a usual trend. Most of these women are afraid to say anything, because at best it just gets ignored, at worse they suffer serious professional consequences for coming forward, so what’s the point. But now that people are starting to see him for the asshole he is, there is a chance that people start taking these allegations seriously. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was more of this in the near future.

It’s not that every dem politician has to be a complete role-model and saint, especially when the other side plays by an entirely different set of rules, but there’s no place for this crap. I’m OK having some assholes on our side. But sexual harassment on this level should be exile worthy.

1 Like