ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

Cop medics usually have formal EMT training. Their primary job is seen as helping other cops, so they take the job seriously.

Right. The point was the cop medics weren’t there yet when the cops pulled off the protest medics.

Patriot Prayer guy probably didn’t get the Michael Brown, let him sit and bleed for 20 minute treatment. I still don’t want any of those cops touching me, but then they probably wouldn’t anyway. Give me the street medic.

At any rate, the little scene where the BLM medic approached, was pushed off by the RWNJ, came back and was accepted by the RWNJs was an interesting scene.

Do they have any suspect for who did the shooting? I haven’t followed super closely.

Yeah it really was. It shows who has compassion and who doesn’t. A lot of layers going on there.

White socks guy. Who if he’s smart is long gone out of Portland never to return.

Skateboard guy and a guy in all black were also on the scene and possibly involved.

Fuck. I wear white socks sometimes.

3 Likes

The Oregonian has a source saying one of the people 4chan accused was being investigated. No arrests, no public suspects.

Dude is a tall skinny white guy who apparently likes to dress very distinctively. Probably pretty easy to ID if anyone knows him.

4chan’s only evidence is the same blurry video we have, which implicates dlk9s just as much as the guy they’re pointing to.

2 Likes

Their evidence is a different video where the person of interest was yelling at a Trumper pickup. You could make out a partial tattoo on that guy’s neck.

Does it link in any way to video of the shooting? Because the only connection I’ve seen provided is that both people had on white shirts. It’s like, “Here’s a bunch of pictures and video with this guy who has a neck tattoo that are all clearly the same person which nobody disputes. And here’s this other blurry video where the only identifying details are the colors of some clothing.” It’s super dubious even by the standards of 4chan’s wannabe Columbos.

Can you post the pics here? I’m not going to 4chan.

There’s definitely (99%+) pics and video of the shooter standing around before and walking down the street (supposedly after but not sure). But I haven’t seen the tattoo pic.

Great, so now there is another history podcast I‘ll have to try. The list keeps getting longer and longer…

1 Like

20200831_121952

Have been taking a break from politics (and probably shouldn’t even be posting this shit) but I was surprised that everyone here was so impressed with the one day cancellation of sport events in empty stadiums, “Dis is so powerful”… It was just more social media attention whoring from my pov.

1 Like

:arrow_down: