About Moderation (old original thread)

11 days was pretty good!

2 Likes

Well a lotta people are banned right now, that may be why

His posts get challenged but I wouldn’t call those challenges attacks for the most part.

freddbird’s post was in no way an attack.

Mods can’t ban other mods.

Your posts correcting falsehoods were also baiting a response. I wasn’t assigning equal blame, I was asking the three of you to stop baiting one another.

Unless there are shadow bans I’m unaware of there’s exactly 1 banned poster and 1 silenced poster currently.

Also I don’t know if I have ever attacked, trolled, or disrupted anything on this forum. Fairly certain my biggest sin here besides mod actions people disagree with was a meh Vegas trip report.

1 Like

We didnt even get any pictures of shaved noodles, damn it!

One post was deleted in the COVID thread.

And no threesome. WTF?!?

And are these people in the room with us now, Goofy?

1 Like

Fuck you.

See, guys, this is the sort of shit that causes problems. Just when we were all about to be friends, he pulls some fucktard crap like this.

It’s a fucking Christmas movie! Stop stealing my childhood. Yipee kay-eee motherfucker.

1 Like

@Tilted , this was an unforgivable sin. Twice.

Not to mention, there are miracles, and give exchanges.

Do you feel sad that you can’t stop me from posting here any more?

1 Like

Didn’t really want to post here anyway. But now I am doing it for the principle.

The principle of what exactly? This is a perfect example of what I was talking about in my last post in this thread. You have no intention of being a positive contributor here anymore and instead are here to extract a pound of flesh for the wrongs you feel you have suffered.

Or I am just shitfaced and bored and all the threads on 2+2 are dead. It’s definitely one of those.

1 Like

But for real, it’s quite amusing. You think I give a fuck about your drama?

It isn’t my drama, I barely post here anymore. My point is there is a subset of people who have childish vendettas and only show up here when they are shitfaced or bored to act like dicks.

1 Like

And you think I’m one of them?

Well, I will admit, I am pretty sad about Trolly’s assessment of Die Hard. I will be having words with him about that later. He better come correct.

Other than that, what beef is it exactly you think I have?

1 Like

LOL. A truly beefless post right here.

Jeez man. Dude banned me for about 2+ months total. I can’t get one dig in?