About Moderation (old original thread)

Victor carrying on with the greatest hits including “What about, what about, what about…?”

LOL at mods wasting time even responding to Vic at this point.

Chesspain is in the Cool Kids Club now? I don’t remember inducting him.

I agree. I’m saying let’s try to attack the hypocrisy on the other end. Rather than let you do shitty things to even things out, let’s try to discourage all the shitty things. Not promising it would work but we could give it a try, right?

I legit thought it was a Russian bot. They posted top 10 AOC fails and then some other trolling nonsense.

1 Like

link?

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/get-used-to-me-slaying-the-journal-of-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-drink-water-and-dont-be-racist/104/6096?u=tilted

1 Like

If you let us know about these posts maybe we can take steps to fix this. Reporting the post wouldn’t always work because the first mod to act on it might not see the context. But you can always PM me and the other mods about your concerns and I promise you I’ll take what you say seriously.

You can’t fight city hall.

2 Likes

Please cite to a post where I attacked JT’s mental health, or told him to stop posting.

Thanks.

That’s not his point.

It takes two to tango, but your dance partner is the only one catching shit.

Lol at claiming that I’m not catching shit.

You are, from a lesser contingent of Vic and Jal, etc.

He’s saying if he quiets down (what keed is asking him to do), your dance partner would be the only one to catch shit.

Fair enough.

1 Like

No, because he’s like not even the one who usually throws shit my way? The “Frezi and a couple others” are never quieting down. This is all tangential, I was just pointing out that your statement that JT is hte only one getting shit tossed his way during these back and forths is demonstrably false.

I don’t disagree.

Others feel the same about the pile on the other direction tho. Sorry if my language was imprecise. I just wish everyone could get along.

1 Like

Pretty sure you’re missing the whole point of the exercise.

1 Like

For some.

When posters showed genuine concern for you and your drinking and you acted taken aback, that’s what I prefer. The faux drama is tedious.

2 Likes

Yeah, had to extricate myself from that situation double quick time. We can’t be getting emotionally involved.

Pretty sure that’s the majority of us.

3 Likes

It’s well known that independent arbitration has always found dishing out asymmetric punishments is the way to resolve disputes.

1 Like