About Moderation (old original thread)

At least wait until Friday night, which is the traditional time for these forum dramabombs.

3 Likes

You think greg is a liar?

1 Like

In shocking news the “but he can’t access his peee emmmmsss!!!1!1, won’t someone please think of the pms!!111” argument turned out to be bad faith.

2 Likes

He wanted to access PMs and now can. How is that bad faith?

Please stop going out of your way to pick fights.

The PMs was one piece of the argument that (I think) one person advanced. The main argument was his ban wasn’t legit. Why should Klansky get the benefit of the RFT process and not Sabo?

But sure, your accusations of bad faith (along with Trolly’s post) are absolutely not expressly written for the sole purpose of stirring up drama. And immediately liked by CN and Goofy. UP Proud Boys gonna Proud Boy, I guess.

Sorry, I reject your Proud Boys alternate facts. The case was very clearly laid out. And by a former mod and a former admin of the site. Anybody that cares to actually read (lol I know) can see that for themselves.

1 Like

I know you are very proud of these zingers, but I think we should take a pause and hear from otatop. He didn’t say anything at the time about why he locked the thread.

Next Proud Boys insult / bullshit catches a lengthy ban.

1 Like

? He said quite clearly he was restoring Sabo’s PM access and that the thread had run its course.

If anyone can confirm whether or not there’s an RFC for permabans, that would clear some of this up.

No, I don’t think you need my help. You are a bully. You should expect to get some of the same in return.

4 Likes

Guess one has to get one’s shots in first and avoid both ban and retaliation.

Ah yes, the harshest of bullying, bullying so cruel that … it could be rendered completely impotent by producing a link to the RFC for permabans that is alleged to exist.

2 Likes

You overstepped your role and overruled the mod who banned Sabo in the first place. I don’t see what an RFC has to do with any of this.

eta: Can you spell out the connection to bullying? I’m not following how that’s connected to your other point.

4 Likes

I assume goofy liking my posts means he agrees with me, so let’s cool things down and wait for a response from otatop.

2 Likes

It seems pretty well explained in goofy’s post above.

The entirety of the bullying goofy has been doing here is pointing out that chads was 100% full of shit when he claimed there had been an RFC for permabans, and that everyone else who wanted to argue about the airtight case he’d laid out was also full of shit. If you and he are not 100% full of shit, produce the link, or admit that chads was full of shit.

2 Likes

You are right. He already got banned for it. I forgot. Fix incoming.

No, you’ve misunderstood the many complaints against goofy’s many months of bullying and dehumanizing comments. This isn’t an isolated incident.

3 Likes

Alright, so now, rather than actually address the legitimate criticism that chads was 100% full of shit, you flip to Bickering About Old Drama as a smokescreen. Great stuff.

2 Likes