About Moderation (old original thread)

At a certain point it is not the fault of the plethora of different, unrelated posters, who often don’t even agree with each other who have found themselves the target of frezi’s trolling. At a certain point, you have to recognize the troll for what he is. I mean ffs you fucking voted for him to be a moderator and said something nice about him and his response was that abusive pm. What in the actual fuck is wrong with him?

I guess you forgot liking this post that zara directed at jal

Gee.

2 Likes

Story checks out.

Whatever. If, as a man, you say to woman that her life is a “wreck”, you’ve probably taken a wrong turn somewhere. That is worse than calling a woman by the word that was banned here. You just don’t do it.

1 Like

Odd that you would leave this part out.

You want me to repost the whole thread? I mean how does that or this post which led to that response:

Change anything? She fucking tried to support him for moderator and he went at her. I mean, clearly he’s bored, and it’s time to generate some more drama so he can brag about it in whatever circlejerk new captains thread he’s in.

She wasn’t wrong.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills every time this shit comes up. It’s like you are ignoring the fact that she took a clear shot at him in that same post.

In two zara posts we have an accusation that all he does is steer drama and calling him pathetic, and he should, what, be thankful that she “supported him for moderator”?

Jal’s PM is over the line (as was zara’s post upthread where she said he should “start working again and stop drinking,” like holy shit) but let’s not pretend that we were born fucking yesterday and that jal’s PM came completely out of the blue.

8 Likes

Lol, he’s like fucking Donald Trump. No matter what he does, he can do no wrong, it’ll always be explained away and bothesidesed. Except for by D2. Respect for him on this one.

Yea man that’s it, that’s what I’m saying here. Whatever, I assumed he got banned for that so go carry on with your celebration. Sorry for interrupting.

Both sides! Though.

I mean, he should be banned, but I don’t see anything in the moderation log.

No, he wants no moderation because he wants to be able to troll people off the forum for fun. He has done that several times already. No moderation will just result in him burning this place to the ground faster, which is something he has explicitly stated is his goal while he laughs at us from his “new, better, secret forum.”

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Russian ББѴ

it really is incredible

This is probably the biggest challenge of moderating because it’s otherwise just clicking one of 4 buttons for the most part.

Sometimes a post will be flagged that on its own seems completely innocuous so mods will ignore the flag but with the context of either earlier posts in a thread or past interaction between users it’s obviously problematic. The context issue can be corrected by spending 5-10 minutes going back and reading all the posts before the flagged one but I don’t know of a way of fixing the past user interaction issue that doesn’t end up looking like this

1 Like

We got the “you’re like trump” meaningless analogy. Now we’re only missing the racist uk bros remark and the cycle is complete for the eleventh time.

2 Likes

This. He’s also right when he says she’s incredibly fucking condescending (often when completely wrong).

3 Likes

it really is annoying when a poster cant help himself from getting in a forum feud whenever a specific other member is involved.

crazy pills all around.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1472926655186354184?s=21

1 Like

Wasn’t the PM guy the dude who said that chopping off his dick or something was just a small peice to pay to quit social media?

Pretty sure everything is moving as expected.