About Moderation (old original thread)

You’re so mad you can’t be an internet cop anymore. It’s really sad.

3 Likes

If he really wanted to be internet cop so bad, why would he step down?

2 Likes

It’s 2021 and people are still making “u mad” posts.

4 Likes

Tbh, I think a well timed “u mad” is always going to be elite. Like the tuxedo of comebacks.

4 Likes

dude

2 Likes

I’m honestly struggling to understand how some of you can’t acknowledge and accept your biases. I’ve said more than once that I’m heavily biased in favor of Jalfrezi and that is why I’ve opted out of weighing in on this, except to say just that, that if a passionate defense of Jal is needed, bias and all, then send out the bat signal. It’s ok and even natural and good to be biased!

It’s been wild though to see the posts saying that nobody likes him and he’s worthless, besides Team Euro, when it seems like some of you haven’t considered that scorching the earth with a biased take is kinda sorta uncouth.

4 Likes

Probably need to start a cameo fund for an anniversary message.and suggestions for who we should get.

Maybe we can turn a years worth of blubbering into something less depressing.

3 Likes

Is Chuck Todd available for everyone here to tell him that he sucks?

2 Likes

If we pay him enough we can have him read that he sucks right?

1 Like

I’m not sure which option would be more cathartic.

Sarah Palin is $200

https://www.cameo.com/sarahpalin

1 Like

It’s very uncouth but totally expected. I couldn’t care less what Jman’s centrist fan club think of me but when head honcho mod-for-life is so biased a clear anti-racist post is cast as racist so he can try to ban me for a week (LOL) the forum has a serious problem.

What the hell can she say that’s worth $200?

1 Like

“I never whine guys but is been like 11 hours since there has been a discussion of my trolling genius so I have to comment on a mod action that happened weeks ago. Remember, my number one concern is the level of discourse. It’s super duper important to me.”

2 Likes

Yep.

It’s pretty funny that you’re oblivious to the fact that “start the clock” applies equally to your posting as well. If no one cares about jal’s complaints imagine how little they care about your incessant whining about it.

5 Likes

But what about the people who are whining about the people whining about people whining?

2 Likes

1 Like

Fyp

2 Likes

1 Like