2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

It’s gotta be pretty hard to interact with that many people on a daily basis and not have any awkward moments. I’m surprised no one has dunked on Harris or Walz yet. Or maybe they have and it just didn’t get picked up on enough to go viral. That said, they are normal people where human interaction isn’t completely foreign. Must be super hard for a weird dude like Vance

He wants to say the rational center rejects sensationalism and conspiracy theories from both the right and the left, but what he’s actually saying is the rational center exists somewhere between maga conspiracy theorists in congress and maga conspiracy theorists on twitter

2 Likes

Idk who rates that A+. It’s from this background via Wiki

He correctly called both as crazy, which are both propagated by the right.

There’s a contingent of liberals/lefties who think the assassination attempt was staged. Maybe a half-dozen people on my FB feed have posted stuff. Black twitter in particular is very suspicious.

Still nothing at the all-permeating level of right-wing nuttery of course.

1 Like

I’m on like a gold-plated BCBS plan, but every single PCP within 20 miles listed on BCBS as accepting new patients… is not actually accepting new patients

I’ve been on SSRIs since 2006, and the same SSRI+SNRI since 2017, but ever since I moved states I just keep having to go to urgent care to get refills. The urgent care will be like well OK I’ll do it this time, but you need a PCP or psychiatrist for the next one, every time

1 Like

https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1835289319197536436?t=AZyQtAxtfuJcmOUZ84RNbg&s=19

8 Likes

I don’t understand why we should care about these polls? As I understand, the only way they matter is if the margin is way bigger to have any effect on the electoral college. These national few point difference polls don’t mean anything, right?

2 Likes

IMO the margin growing or shrinking could be meaningful, but other than that it’s just vibes.

3 Likes

Kamala +6 popular vote is 99.9999% an Electoral college win

2 Likes

Is this fact or opinion?

The important thing is that they are significantly moved from where ol’ Joe was at.

Yeah other than that they are pure Hopium. The only polls that matter are the ballot boxes.

I mean, it “seems” right in that with that margin, for Harris to lose there’d have to be historic re-alignment where states like CA/NY go like an additional +10 for her to run up the score, while multiple swing states actually go in the other direction. And the swing state polls don’t really show any sign of that.

1 Like

under normal circumstances yes, but Republicans have replaced the honest ones in election offices with partisan ones who will cheat or allow cheating in several states.

Too many 9s in there. Biden was +4.5 nationally and just barely won.

1 Like

Nate says that the EV/national vote is more in line today than in 2020,

https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1835256874767089948?s=46

7 Likes

Or the Harris campaign knows how to do site prep?

https://x.com/adamwren/status/1835314681243734044?s=46

3 Likes

National polls + state polls is more predictive than state polls alone