2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

This is my first time seeing Jasmine Crockett. She’s good!

3 Likes

You could tell me both pics are from 2024 and I’d believe you.

2 Likes

It’s the all baby-blood diet, keeps the skin young.

6 Likes

I told you guys that Sinn Fein guy can work a crowd. They need to keep inviting him to stuff.

I think they’re at least 30 minutes behind, maybe more. I don’t think they wanted the Biden speech happening well past 11 ET. Major networks are blocked to cover it from 10-11 ET, although I assume they’ll stick with it through Biden.

1 Like

Wait is Biden speaking tonight? Not trying to be funny, but it’s several hours after he normally closes down the shop, right?

3 Likes

James Taylor gonna get him pumped though

Yes, he is the keynote tonight. The schedule shows 8 more speakers between Crocket and him. :grimacing:

https://x.com/akela_lacy/status/1825718934508810482?t=jvIYUtcJM3raPSYGy4VFIQ&s=19

Conspiracy theories are afoot

https://x.com/natesilver538/status/1825723314242990320?s=46&t=5Y4DrgHazxMWQ9paU0HR7w

Gotta admit, “justice-impacted people” is a new one for me.

3 Likes

My wife says these testimonials are really powerful. (I agree.)

1 Like

I don’t think they’re intentionally bumping him to midnight. The lift they get from a cheering crowd, the music, him holding hands with Kamala, etc etc. is with far more IMO than a potentially sleepy Biden speech.

Edit: maybe it’ll be more like 11:30, not midnight.

They are very powerful. They have me, a 34 yolear old single man, in tears.

Just confirming that Walz was the best choice. Beshear doesn’t understand he needs to look at the active camera.

I thought he looked like a youth pastor, and now he’s talking about the parable of the Good Samaritan

Which gets me back to the point I still think holds true, debates are at best zero sum. I think it’s a mistake for Kamala and Waltz to debate these clowns. There is zero upside for them, still, and a ton of down side. Trump is gasping for air, Vance is out there going for the world record at saying unappealing things completely un prompted, why put them in a place where there is already a horrible double-standard? No one expects Republicans, especially these Republicans, to be policy heavy weights, but if Kamala doesn’t provide quite enough detail or gets a stat wrong, that is going to get blown out of proportion and give Trump some life. Kamala should just say, “nah, we are good.” And keep on campaigning.

Warnock: “Donald Trump is a plague on the American conscience.”

1 Like

Raphael Warnock: “my mother went from picking someone elses cotton to picking her own son to go to the senate”

This guy:
20240819_225725_1

3 Likes

Warnock preaching!

1 Like