2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

I vaguely remember fox news making a big deal out of Obama asking for grey poupon on his hot dog. Nice to see we got there 12 years later

4 Likes

really can’t imagine ordering swiss on anything other than a reuben, provolone seems like the normie choice tbh, not a big fan of wiz but if I’m a politician i’m 100% getting whiz wit obv wtf how do guys manage to fuck this up

1 Like

like I can imagine if I lived in a swing state and these bozos were coming down here JD would order a BBQ sandwhich and ask for his pork chopped (actually this wouldn’t be TOO out of line, particularly old people seem to prefer this) and add pickles (instant jihad)

2 Likes

I was in Philadelphia a couple weeks ago and got a cheesesteak with whiz. It was awesome. I lived there for 9 years a long time ago and was always a provolone guy, but I think this most recent experience converted me.

4 Likes

I’ve had about 100 sandwiches in Philadelphia. Geno’s and Pat’s are the worst I’ve had (pats is better). And very often the cheesteak is the worst option.

2 Likes

Only thing worse than cheesesteak snobs are the ones who make a point of dumping on Geno’s and Pat’s. It’s not just tourists that have kept them going 24/7 since the 60’s (iirc).

And warm provolone is gross.

1 Like

Mcdonalds been going longer than that. Is that because they make a great cheeseburger?

1 Like

Is he talking about just eating the toppings and the cheese here?

1 Like

Gino’s goes back to 1966, Pat’s to 1930.

Good sign that we are debating crappy cheesesteak joints.

4 Likes

It’s not awful? And McDonald’s has evolved into offering a host of items where Geno’s and Pat’s have survived on essentially a single item. You’re not lasting that long with the 100 worst sandwich in a city full of them.

That is the claim, yes.

could vance out-debate a jury of stuffed animals though?

Ok what other options does he really have here? Gobble up the toppings directly from the Pizza like a pig? So imo actually a very good excuse to use a fork.

Of course he could just eat Pizza like a normal person and leave just the outer crust behind, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Man watching the Dem convention, how did Kathy Hochul win a statewide election? Who was her main constituency who supported her over other Dem candidates?

2 Likes

Is this hochul now? Cringe

She was Lieutenant Governor when Cuomo stepped down. Then she won re-election as an incumbent.

I wanna add something more than a like, but this says it all, so I’ll just quote for a bump.

3 Likes

Is this the live thread for the convention? Why is the president from Scandal speaking?

1 Like