2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

there’s a crypto bro JAQing off on the old sites politics board and it’s similar.

like i’m not sure there is a voting block i think dems should spend less money on than cryptobros. let them fondle each other to the thought of RFKjr using the government to bail out their Ponzi scheme and call it a day.

eta- there’s a bluecheck comment in that thread that is saying 20% of “swing state voters identify blockchain technology as an important issue in this election”… if you told me 20% of swing state voters could tell me what blockchain technology is i think i’d take the under…

3 Likes

He looks older than he is (mostly the hair I think). He’s only 60. In 8 years he’ll be a little old, but still 10 years younger than Trump is now.

1 Like

Weirdest thing is there shouldn’t even be any bags right now, all non scam (lol) crypto is soaring. “Yes its critical you elect this dude so that bitcoin can go to 10MM when it replaces all fiat currency” uh sure.

I’m fairly certain that less than 20% of self-proclaimed crypto bros could accurately describe blockchain technology. Of course that won’t stop them from smugly explaining how great the blockchain is and how it’s going to change everything.

1 Like

:leolol:

7 Likes

Oh, there are plenty of bags out there.

On an unrelated note, could I interested you in some great TopShot NFTs or Monkey NFTs. They are due to pump shortly. If those don’t interest you, have you heard of the artist Pak, he revolutionized digital art and his stuff is a steal right now.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many ways there are to say this but JD Vance is truly just such a fucking weirdo

6 Likes

14 Likes

die mad about it bitch

17 Likes

LOL “win on policy”

Someone want to show him all those laughing hyena Kamala jabs. Seems like he must have missed them all.

5 Likes

I must admit there will always be a place in my heart for the Fox News polling folks.

It all started when Karl Rove was melting down in 2012 and Megyn Kelly had to walk back there and actually put them on camera to basically say “Rove is crazy”.

Also loved the AZ call from this past election. Early, perhaps. But they were correct.

If polls keep looking like this, there is a nonzero chance someone is just going fire them all together and replace them with someone who is willing to just make up the numbers they want to see.

2 Likes

The Senate polls are wild

https://x.com/politics_polls/status/1817708655921312132?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

7 Likes

That’s nice and all, but we need to try not to get too excited yet. And by we, I really mean you.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Overturning Roe was the worst thing that could ever happen for the Republican Party.

3 Likes

_tmp_php39c44p_photo_dec_05_07_58_16

7 Likes

I like how Vivek’s tweet just sort of concedes the weirdness point and goes straight to a variant of “so much for the tolerant left.”

3 Likes

Buahahahahaha I forgot all about that. Good times.

2 Likes

It’s working!

1 Like

Crazy how that clip opens with the news of Obama winning Ohio. Hardly seems possible.

2 Likes