2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Well, I guess I may be confused as well, but in any case, exaggeration to make a point is often a form of sarcasm.

Slogan?

https://x.com/kamalahq/status/1815827498069823709?s=46

5 Likes

They’ve got the right idea, but a core slogan needs to have a proactive message in it beyond just saying what won’t happen. You can probably pin “not going back” onto the end of something positive.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/23/style/khive-kamala-harris-supporters.html

1 Like

They do, but how about we focus more on keeping up the excitement level of all of the young people who are excited about her?

1 Like

Haven’t they already done some of this?

question #1: if kamala harris wanted to sleep with you tomorrow night with no strings attached, would you?

question #2: if kamala harris called you and offered to make you her running mate, would you?

edit: polls are beyond my abilities unfortunately. somebody do it pls haha

1 Like

I think it would be better to focus on winning WI, PA and AZ in November.

1 Like

Yeah. You have to draw the contrast. Kamala wants to do “x” which is moving forward and Trump would do “y” which is going back.

I agree.

I just think a better way to do that is to excite hundreds of thousands of young people rather than go after a couple hundred fucksticks who probably aren’t going to come around anyway.

8 Likes

up to 47c now, she was 38c after the announcement. the KHivementum is real

2 Likes

11 Likes

How about hope and change

2 Likes

You will never get bobman to give up on sorting by RBI on this topic

He thinks swing startes are not heterogenous populations, but rather giant land masses that grow mythical moderates

Move forward not back…
Something something something… ack…

MALA no good imo

6 Likes

Es muy mala

4 Likes

“We’re not going back” is a pretty elite slogan IMO. I think even swing voters know this country is headed in the wrong direction and that Trump’s “blame immigrants” shit, while they might agree with it, isn’t the root of all our issues.

8 Likes

“We won’t go back” just reminds me of this

But since I’m obviously not the target, fine.

2 Likes

IMG_3323

4 Likes