2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Someone got to Hunter with the old “A VIP pass to the Free Crack Giveaway could be yours” ruse and it was all over from there.

5 Likes

“Nancy made clear that they could do this the easy way or the hard way,” said one Democrat familiar with private conversations who was granted anonymity to speak candidly. “She gave them three weeks of the easy way. It was about to be the hard way.”

Yeah, it was pretty clear they had a gun pointed at his face.

3 Likes

This proves how weak Nancy’s party is

1 Like

2 Likes

https://x.com/MSNBC/status/1815194686585205005?t=FT81R7Nm9LlMo6OnFwO_DA&s=19

3 Likes

California has over 500 delegates, so holding a Zoom meeting and getting everyone on at the same time wasn’t really feasible. Instead, they sent out a form where you pledged to endorse Kamala Harris.

I received the form via email and text from the party, and on top of that it seems they also asked prominent state legislators/party bigwigs to help. I got a call from the political director for Toni Atkins, who was tasked with calling all of the San Diego area delegates and asking them to fill out the form.

Jealous of NH where they probably have fewer than 50 delegates to wrangle.

2 Likes

As a fellow guy who doesn’t tan very well, you’ve got to be proactive with the sun screen dude.

Jumpin’ Jesus on a pogo stick

https://x.com/harris_wins/status/1815201126817403336

9 Likes

Can’t believe fetterman just went full assclown, never go full assclown

3 Likes

Ya Fetterman is just accidentally shooting himself in the dick over and over. SAD!

1 Like

5 Likes

I just woke up and grunching liteally 500 posts but Kamala slogan should be “Just think how mad Hillary gonna be”. She easily gets 5% of trump voters.

8 Likes

This is going to be like the superdelegate fight between Obama and Hillary was: everyone falling in line between the candidate that seemed most legitimate with zero actual drama at the convention. Remember that Obama didn’t get enough pledged delegates to secure the nomination.

I’m willing to give him some time to process this.

I was also thinking if they want to try to get some of the older white guy vote they can use Van Halen’s “Panama” but just change it to “Kamala”. EZ game.

8 Likes
1 Like

Um, Sen. Fetterman, Biden is still president. He’s just not going to run for another term.

2 Likes