2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Christ I forgot what it feels like to even momentarily feel good about politics.

18 Likes

Now that the old senile man has departed as the whiny populace demanded, I look forward to hearing the reasons why the same populace still can’t vote for whomever replaces him.

I have a theory that the disconnect was mostly people who were going to vote D in the presidential race, but were lying and saying Trump/Undecided/3rd party because they wanted Joe to GTFO.

If I had been polled, I may have done this myself.

4 Likes

Good on them. It worked

Let today forever be known as COUP PLOTTERS VICTORY DAY

8 Likes

https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1815087772216303933

11 Likes

Wasn’t he researching where Trump, Biden, and others would be? He just wanted to fuck up someone of importance, regardless of party, and succeeded I guess.

Who is the nominee?

• Kamala
  • Whitmer
  • Newsom
  • M. Obama
  • Other
0 voters

Trump losing to a black woman will be the ultimate chefs kiss.

13 Likes

CNN reporting that Biden is endorsing Kamala.

I guess it remains to be seen if we’ll actually have the Ezra Klein wet dream open convention, with debates and speed dating all the governors and senators eyeing higher office.

Give me attack dog vp candidate Pete.

10 Likes

I got ponied by Joe himself

7 Likes

Props to him. Took too long but came to the right decision.

Goooooo Kamala.

1 Like

No way they go against Kamala if Biden endorsed her

He would’ve actually been an amazing Dem. He doesn’t give a fuck about the positions, just wants the adoration, and might’ve enacted leftish policies that had majority support as a result.

5 Likes

KHive.

1 Like

Pelosi is the most effective user of power in the Democratic Party in a long-ass time.

11 Likes

tinfoil hat time: maybe Biden wanted Harris to run all along and the past couple months were an op to get us all excited about it

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1815087889832706249

11 Likes

Not least stacking paper.