2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

How bout we do that but with a better candidate

3 Likes

It was ā€œBiden regrets saying Donald Trump is a threat to democracyā€

2 Likes

If the theory is that their rent control bill is actually going to passā€¦ :astonished: The plan is to find 50 votes in the Senate for it, plus use budget reconciliation for it, before Biden dies? Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m buying that.

Hereā€™s the NYT article:

Biden Says It Was a Mistake to Say He Wanted to Put Trump in a ā€˜Bullā€™s-eyeā€™

Just a dumb mistake on the part of the BBC.

Big biden in charge

1 Like

Because he never believed it.

Most people suck and lots of bad things do and will continue to happen. Despite this, some people still try. In the end, weā€™re all just going to die anyway.

3 Likes

Biden 2024!

9 Likes

You donā€™t have to convince me!

1 Like

Exactly. The point of being in power is to be in power. There is no other point. Especially not exercising power to effect change. Lmao how pathetic

3 Likes

This was weird.

How about Trump? If he didnā€™t just forget about him, Iā€™d love to hear the explanation.

Yea just saying bernie and aoc should done the same thing but after Biden is pushed out, and shoulda kept their fucking mouths shut so far, meanwhile working behind scenes to get in good with kamala or whatever and pushing for progressive 100 day plan

Kamala probably less likely to win and probably no one else has even the faintest hope of being the candidate.

2 Likes

At least it doesnā€™t seem like any of us is stooping to the level of watching the RNC yet. Thatā€™s when you know you have hit rock bottom.

2 Likes

Whattabout me?

3 Likes

Have they reached the ā€œKyle Rittenhouse Vigilante Justiceā€ hour yet?

Reminds me of Al Sleetā€™s final forecast

Cruz seems like heā€™s close enough that I can see someone respecting Vance less. Itā€™s a matter of taste when theyā€™re that close, imo.

Trump is at a whole other level. At least in my book.

CNN praising how brave Trump is. Itā€™s so over

1 Like

I watched a good bit of it today while in the lobby while waiting for Intensive Outpatient Therapy to begin. We tried changing the channel at some point, but it was on the other station as well. I didnā€™t mind passing the time with one person after another lavishing praise on dear leader.

2 Likes