2024 US Presidential Election: 17 More Days

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Why is media not hammering trump harder for hiding in his basement.

The media wants Trump to win.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed several articles recently while scrolling that seem to be finally brining up his dodging/mental decline. Even from places like NYT and the Post. Who knows if they will keep it up for any significant time or just do a tiny bit and move on. Commenters are all like “finally JFC”.

If Harris loses the #1 reason will be because of their team’s complete inability to reframe the immigration debate IMO.

I get her team must think it’s too unpopular of a position, but I still think it’s a mistake. Somehow even many of my educated friends in PA think this is a super important issue.

The Biden immigration bill should be framed as an improvement to a system that was already working as intended. Instead, it’s widely seen as something that was an attempt to “fix” what was Harris’ responsibility.

2 Likes

https://x.com/kamalahq/status/1847325390131417389

3 Likes

I’m not gonna do it cuz I don’t have time but imagine kamala’s face shopped on Michael Jordan and it’s captioned “fuck them cows”

3 Likes

Just got to listen to some guy at the poker table praise trump for being able to speak for 3 hours at his rallies. “I hope I have that kind of energy when I’m 78”. Please let the media and Harris start hammering this exhaustion news and change the narrative a bit.

october surprise:

vince-carter-its-over

5 Likes

Did he not see the dancing rally?

Low-energy donny.

https://x.com/daveweigel/status/1847291592484266330?s=46&t=sXU0Xa960b2XsZBvEfALfQ

Someone care to walk me through their logic?

1 Like

Yeah these are rust belt swing states. Of course they are sending out pro-internal combustion and reaching across the aisle ads. Silly to think it means more than that.

Oh no, he did. And he loved it. “I loved the concert he did the other night. Just 40 minutes of him hanging out after speaking.”

These morons are so far gone from reality.