2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Nice pass by AR

What happened to Vikings old qb? Where did he go? (Not the injured rookie) .

Never mind Kirk cousins is in Atlanta

Officials messing up down and distance welcome football.

4th and 1 vs 1st and 10 not that big of a difference.

Trying to watch a perpetual quad-box is probably not optimal, I’m finding. Picking one game at a time and occasionally flipping around is probably the play.

It’s wild how much they’re willing to cannibalize their own product. I bought Sunday Ticket, and after spending over an hour figuring out how to log every device I have to set it up, it just feels like a huge mess and too much work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/1fc05rb/dolphins_wr_tyreek_hill_was_detained_by_police_on

Melkerson what happened?

Some solid programmers at DAZN.

This is nice though:

Pretty much what is summed up in that thread. Police say they are reviewing the incident including body cam footage.

Perfect two button meme scenario.

1 Like

LOLPhins.

On the bright side I have tons of Jags skill position players on all of my fantasy teams. Except for Thomas, of course.

Why is he on the ground? Reddit is such ass I couldn’t find much.

Did you sign up for the darts?

Bungles should just forfeit next week’s game.

I don’t think so. I’m in France.

Not clear. He was speeding. Reek probably went into Reek mode. They then felt the need to cuff him and put him on the ground. Eventually they let him go so he could play. Any other random black dude definitely gets arrested in that spot (i.e. once they’re cuffed and on the ground).

Whodat clobbering panthers.

That’s a TD. Prob not enough to overturn, tho

Caleb failing?! You love to see it.

He looks horrible so far.

1 Like

Being a Bears QB is too much for any mortal to overcome.

2 Likes