2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Heat clearly got to the 9ers late in the game. Should’ve worn their white jerseys

2 Likes

Seahawks have been really bad today. Somehow still drawing very live now.

Never mind that. Dreadful performance.

lol seahawks. Seems like the 3-0 was a mirage of bum hunting truly dreadful teams.

The camera angle on that FG block was pretty elite. Showed him jump right over from the defense side

It’s all he knows. He was raised by an abusive father to learn only football and value only football

I get the impression that he doesn’t value good food or a sunny day or sex or anything, except football

1 Like

Wow two block sixes on the same day.

The NFC west looks miserable

https://x.com/FB_FilmAnalysis/status/1843071624352080305

3 Likes

Mike McCarthy 0-4 versus Pittsburgh

Weather delay torturing me w football night in America studio show.

I can’t do this.

1 Like

they play in negative gazillion degrees snow blizzard play in some rain wtf

McCarthy beat Pittsburgh in a Superbowl though

That makes me happy just because I rank Pittsburgh as the worst fans I have encountered at away games or neutral fields in my life. They were huge babies when cowboys beat them in Super Bowl in 1996. This list only includes 49ers, Giants, Eagles, Steelers, and Bills fans

Edit: no offense to Steelers fans of 2024

It’s too late. They took offense

1 Like

No way this game will be worth the wait. Even w GOAT Justin Fields playing.

Kickoff 9:45 eastern time

They just gonna rain delay until the baseball game is over or something? If so, we got a bit

Hate Jerry so much

Celine Deon took a Gatorade bath

I was with you until that third one.

I wonder how many other Tuas there are out their whose parents did the same thing, but the kid just wasn’t good enough to make it.

They really should have picked a different sport. Baseball pitcher would have been a fine choice.