2024 NFL Gameday Thread

Cincy playing for the 53-yarder

lol, you have an unstoppable offense and you run it up the gut 3x for a 50+ yard attempt. I hope the gods punish them for this shit.

There is a god!

lololol, get fucked

Coaches are such fucking idiots

Feels like 2012 - Bills and Bengals unforgivable

Just kick it now. (I have Tucker)

Lololol

I like Zay Flowers chest-bumping Henry as Henry doesn’t even slow down and kind of looks down like “what was that?”

Haha WTF Cincy

Did RedZone just die for anyone else, or just my shitty Frontier FIOS?

Bungles coach should be immediately fired after that sequence

like i get cincy being dumb but i dont even understand the rationale in what buffallo did.

If the guy in the giants Seahawks game went down at the 1 would it negate the automatic scoring play review or does it still happen on a turnover?

The Giants impose their will on the Seahawks for over half a quarter with really basic plays. The result of the drive is a 100-yard defensive TD. I’ll…take it?

yes

Why are the rams and packers on cbs? I don’t understand how games are broadcast any more.

1 Like

In a typical NFL game, I think there are about 5-10 hits that would end Tua. I can’t believe he’s gonna play more after he already got the bag (or enough of it).

1 Like

Yeah, there are these weird exceptions a few times a year (maybe less than that). Has been going on for a very long time.

lol Denver raiders on fox. They messing with me