2024 NFL Gameday Thread

You should’ve gone Jefferson in the 1st round. (me too)

That Pats int was an elite play. At least you have that.

Poor #14 ran 85 yards for nothing

Yeah, I really, really didn’t want Hill, but I felt I had no choice. Also I had zero Phins on any of my teams, and that was second to last draft, so I figured I was probably overcorrecting.

Turns literally any other NFL player would be better (at least I could comfortably drop them).

The psychology of ff is interesting.

I passed over HIll for various reasons: Brown easier to root for, volatility of the Phins in general, etc… I did a second yahoo public league and took him 2nd overall after feeling the value shame.

I gotta say Commies/Vikings NFC Championship wasn’t on my bingo card.

1 Like

For me, it’s simpler. As you may have gathered, I think the Dolphins are highly overrated. I have thought that for decades though. The only Dolphin that’s done anything for me was Mostert last year, because no one was drafting him at all. He was a starter available real late. I couldn’t say no.

Hill has proven me wrong every time, so I figured maybe it wouldn’t be that bad if I pulled the trigger this one time. LOL me.

flacco’s magic ran out in the 1st drive

What does massage boy have to do to get benched

2 Likes

Joseph Robinette Flacco

2 Likes

Announce crew on Colts-Jags keep coming dangerously close to saying that Joe Flacco is just a kid having fun out there.

2 Likes

i rather have commercials everytime redzone cuts to dolphins-patriots

2 Likes

Definitely should have been TNF not that Tampa bay Atlanta game.

I think you’ve got this backwards.

When you’ve only got one option, you definitely don’t want it to be that.

I was more touching on the historical ineptness of TNF.

1 Like

No close games now except for dolphins pats and bills Houston (didn’t realize bills were close when I started typing this).

I do not need close ups of obviously injured dudes’ faces - Allen was obviously concussed and knocked the fuck out

Didn’t know Mitch Trubitsky was still a thing.

Edit: Never mind, Allen’s brain is fine.

As expected

Just insanity going on in at least 4 games right now. Hansen is about to stroke out.