2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

Had another idea for a costume. Thinking I will put a bandage on my head and play the out of uniform stormtrooper who famously hit his head on the door frame of the death star.

Dumb or funny?

Both?

1 Like

Perfect

2 Likes

Did Canada just get star wars? :leolol:

2 Likes

I am very not a Star Wars person. Last one I watched was the first one of the second trilogy like 20 years ago. Never seen even all 6 of the original series and zero recent content.

1 Like

Im not really either. Loved the first 3 as a kid but have thought most of the add-ons were terrible. Didnā€™t even bother with Ep 9.

I think the star trek uni would be best and im serious. Would be an epic troll.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Oh man if it wasnā€™t tonight I would totally get this!

Took a quick second, but thatā€™s legit good!

T-shirt Hell still exists?

Why would it stop existing?

Oh itā€™s the May the 4th party. Makes more sense now (sort of).

1 Like

Itā€™s two of my best friends birthday week. They are both huge Star Wars nerds so decided this year to make our annual party a Star Wars thing (to my dismay). They are the two friends who have the most opposite tastes of me in pop culture. They hated Parasite and the Before Series for example and their home is full of Marvel crap. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Dude Iā€™m sure it will still be a blast! Iā€™m off to the track for a Kentucky Derby party today with a group of friends which by any measure is just as absurd. Any excuse to get together with friends these days right?

1 Like

Oh donā€™t get me wrong it will be awesome. They are forcing me to play Star Wars trivia which should be good and humbling. :joy:

1 Like

Lean into the Star Trek thing. Get some Spock ears and answer every question with a ST reference.

4 Likes

Bandage on your head is dumb, mainly because itā€™ll take too much explanation. Wearing a stormtrooper helmet with a bandage on it would be pretty funny.

Greet everyone with ā€œLive long and prosper.ā€

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JBPritzker/status/1786742584767041644?t=2ETAwLqjes138WMMdblqFw&s=19

3 Likes