2024 LC Thread: Name That Tune

The last player bids the minimum a much higher % of the time than they will try to snipe your normal bid. You really need to count on every contestant overvaluing and that specific contestant WAY overvaluing it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/greg16676935420/status/1784414540068696505

GOOOSE!!!

4 Likes

Geese are assholes but I still didn’t want to see one get terrified and smash into things.

1 Like

Dag, yo.

Hopefully it’s ok. They’re pretty tough.

1 Like

this is how the plot of dogma starts, and i hate that movie

We moved to a house on a small man-made lake when I was a teen.

We had a devils threesome goose clan. One day the males got into it. They chased each other across our patio filled with old school law chairs.

It was like a cartoon. The chairs went flying and folded while in the air.

No goose was harmed. I assume one of them got laid.

Did i just watch yet another 40 minutes youtube on 15 year olds playing Tetris? Yes, yes I did. I regret nothing

5 Likes

I watched this a little while back and tried to convince my family to go to the Class Tetris World Finals that were going to be held close to my city. It was a no go.

2 Likes

This one is from 3 days ago about the latest in 15 year olds breaking records

Aww my bad, not this exactly same one. It’s edited the same way so I assumed it was the same video

https://twitter.com/dioscuri/status/1785031815884841257?t=epTkLCILt954yxa9b-fCUw&s=19

3 Likes

not much to add, just immediately respected the restaurant’s hustle lol

5 Likes

Point #413 as to why just giving up is preferable to dating apps.

5 Likes

My fiancée and I disagree lol

1 Like

My lovely restaurant and I disagree.

14 Likes

FiancĂ©e is playing the long game. How many dinners have you bought? You don’t think she(?) is getting a kickback from the restaurant(s)??

9 Likes

That would be a good racket for an attractive woman. Just hook guys into buying you dinner, free food plus a kickback.

Although guys make this a little dangerous.