The first half ended hilariously

the dolphins had the ball with 9 seconds at their own 25

got 3 points

ah yes, that’s what I expected in that game

1 Like

What’s a Puka Nacua?

the bears had 110 million dollars to blow this offseason

and none of the issues have been addressed

Throw looked good. TE got turned around and stumbled. Love overthrew an earlier bomb. Overall he’s looked fine aside from taking that sack at the end of the half. Decision making has been good and he looks comfortable. He’s only in his second start.

Play calling has been extremely conservative and uninspiring.

they have coached a very conservative game

the bears have coached an awful game even by bears coaches standards

man normally the bears just lose but it looks like the bears have to be tanking on purpose, which doesn’t make sense at the same time cause the staff will get fired for it. Poles should but won’t. Trade pick 32 for a bum and blow 110 million for almost no improvement.

Yeah, I don’t know why the Bears don’t get Fields on the move more.

or blitz, seriously, blitzes kinda worked earlier but they keep rushing 4 which is doing nothing

the bears haven’t called a designed run while trying all game and tried to play action and they lost a bunch of yards

just gtfo

I literally said oh good we’re gonna run finally but nope

This is just bad and there’s no excuse for it, weapons are there, throw the damn ball to one fo them

and give up a big return cool

bears are only three pieces away, just need offense defense and special teams

1 Like

Running back seems good, too. Packers did the same thing in the first half. Gave the ball to Aaron Jones 5 times on the first drive and then never again until the 3rd quarter.

surprised at this go for it, kicker made it at that end down the middle a minute ago and bears haven’t done much on offense

Devin Hester though

and they give up a touchdown

the new paid linebacker got torched

cool

Aaron Jones is hurt.

rodgers was just annoying beat us by some bullshit at the end of the game when the bears were the better team the rest of the game, confirmed system quarterback cause bears are getting destroyed the whole game

Fields may not be worth a 5th at this point.