2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

To break him permanently so that you do not have to justify starting Lance over him next year?

The eagles coach looks like an AI generated image of Philadelphia guy

2 Likes

That just looks like two guys going at it during the play. The eagles guy may or may not have acted after the whistle not really clear.

Grunching here, Eagles path has been pretty soft but regardless, if they manage to win the superbowl by a couple scores it will in retrospect look like one of the more dominant playoff runs in decades.

Lotta Eagles hate ITT lol

1 Like

No worries. Most of em left half an hour ago. Happy crowd. Of course if one of the is dumb enough ….

I think im more disappointed the game was dogshit than the Niners lost. I wanted to see an exciting game. This was awful

1 Like

Know chiefs fans here, but I am pulling for my man Joey B and the Cincinnati Bengals!

I’ve got the Bungles and the points, but I really think they’re gonna do close to what the Eagles just did. KC gonna need a lot of reffing for it to be competitive.

Cheffers reffing should be fun!

1 Like

wtf is Romo babbling about?

Romo already making no sense cool
Cool

Tony got some heavy duty hair coloring going on.

Singer is kicking ass

Whenever I hear someone mention the Lamar Hunt trophy, I automatically think of:

8013821358_b05e9ce7d0

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/1619841617745289221?s=20&t=ZNODridA04VTXsRN06pR-g

I would have taken like a north Dallas forty load of shots.

Sneed looks like Usman after face kick