2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Damn. I’m not sure that field goal would have been good from 5 more yards.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1620482042902495234

1 Like

Boy, that announcer couldn’t WAIT to get all of that out.

1 Like

Now that I have some distance from this event, it is my interpretation of the pee to mean Dogstradamus (this will seriously be the name of my next dog) believes that the Chiefs were #1 and peeing is an indication of a win.

I have a confusing update! Today he #2 3 houses down and #1 next door. While it’s not as clearcut as a #2 on the lawn of the Chiefs fan, which I would interpret as finishing second place, it isn’t looking good for Chiefs fans today.

2 Likes

Dog clearly an Eagles fan. Plains dogs don’t go on other lawns.

Who are you rooting for?
  • IGGLES
  • CHEFS
  • Don’t care

0 voters

Superbowl Sunday always one of the highlights of the NFL season. I almost think of it as a holiday for football fans.

This is the least excited Ive been for a super bowl in… maybe ever? I have negative excitement

First time ever to have 2 black QBs starting. That alone is pretty cool

Feels a lot like Rams/Pats in LIII, only it’s the AFC team that got in due to reffing.

I have little excitement, but also little stress. Bet on KC, but still kind of want Philly to win given how KC got there.

So really I just hope it’s entertaining for ~3.50 quarters.

1 Like

I have to go for chiefs because mahomes is from Texas Tech and Philadelphia is from Philadelphia. But I’m not a big chiefs fan.

I :pray:t3: for a good game and nobody gets hurt (on the chiefs)

Another bet, eh. How much on this one?

Both teams don’t feel all that likeable, there’s no underdog, and both teams have recently shipped. Don’t really care about this one.

So I have a jersey bet.

I win he wears an eagles jersey and buys us cheesesteaks.

(If he wins it’s me in a chiefs jersey buying KC BBQ).

2 Likes

Good Luck!

$50 on KC +2.5.

It’s a bad bet. As I posted up thread, half the reason I made it was to feel less gross if KC actually ships.

1 Like

And we’re seeing this flag shit because of what?

Wtf is this propaganda

2 Likes

PROPAGANDA