2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

That’s quite an irritating sequence.

Anyway, if forced to bet an amount I couldn’t afford to lose on ML right this minute, I’m probably still putting it down on Detroit.

You absolutely have to kick the field goal there. Shit kicker or not

TIL that every single team this year was fraudulent. Not a good team in the whole league this year.

1 Like

Dude threw an INT that turned into a 50 yard catch. Great job Montana

You have to kick to go up 3 scores there. The meat head coach clicking buttons is going to be a big problem.

1 Like

lions kicker is 50/50 there, going for it is trivially right.

fumble. we tied

oh fuck me

Oh wow Lions

@LKJ , it’s time

Yeah I think so. This was the first moment that actually makes it look like they’re reeling and not just on the wrong end of some shit variance.

Butthole tightness level there LKJ?

My god if the Lions blow this.

If?

There ain’t no if.

It’s done blown.

can you disband an nfl franchise?

I’ll be okay. Look: just recently, the University of Washington was allowed to play for a national title, and society just sat and let it happen instead of recognizing terrorism in progress, taking to the streets, and preventing it. As a result, I was forced to stare in the sweaty, scab-infested face of the worst possible thing that could ever, ever happen in sports. And I lived. Nobody slit my throat.

That sort of scaling does sort of turn the volume down on a non-Harbaugh 49er team potentially making another SB appearance. But safe to say I’m displeased by a shitty sequence here.

2 Likes

Lions have responded all year to adversity. Long way to go.

Took lions +170 live right now. I believe.

2 Likes