2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Who do you least want to see win the AFC?
  • Ravens
  • Bills
  • Chiefs
  • Texans
0 voters
Who do you most want to see win the NFC?
  • 49ers
  • Lions
  • Buccaneers
  • Packers
0 voters
Who do you most least to see win the NFC?
  • 49ers
  • Lions
  • Buccaneers
  • Packers
0 voters

I actually like these other teams, so if it’s not the Chiefs I don’t have a preference. I think it would be cool to see any of them in the Super Bowl.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

2 Likes

Oh goddammit. Bad copy/paste job that I can’t fix because it’s a poll. LOL me I guess.

I’m all alone.

Not anymore.

I am now though. I assume my fellow niner fans will be by shortyl

Not a fan of any teams anymore really but I’d like to see the 9ers make it after they got hosed by the QB injuries last year and given that they’re without a doubt the best team in the NFC and probably the NFL.

Jared Goff :chart_with_downwards_trend:

https://twitter.com/burchie_kid/status/1747288828929257975

1 Like

Bud Light for everybody!

1 Like

Kid Rock boycots the NFL becausr of kneelers ldo

If Kid Rock shows he has to fight Eminem at halftime to determine future custody/political alignment of the team

Did you miss the Ravens game?

Based on the weather reports I am slightly raising the Packers odds.

Niners certainly dont want a sloppy game and rain/heavy rain is being called for late Friday and all day Saturday

I think sloppy favors Niners more than Packers. CMC can just run through them. Packers rely heavily on Love and the passing game.

This is incorrect.

The Niners have a significant talent advantage so anything that threatens the smooth operation of their superior machine benefits their lesser opponent.

Until they get blown out again by Baltimore, of course.

The Ravens are usually pretty creative about finding ways to blow it. They also have to beat real competition to make it to the Super Bowl while the 9ers can basically sleepwalk in. But I’ll give you they did in fact pick up a W against the 9ers.

The Kid Rock heel turn was disappointing as the guy was a staple at Pistons games in the early 2000’s.

When did Buck and Aikman leave Fox and join ABC?