2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Peacock on my TVs native app looks crystal clear

https://twitter.com/LizaCassBuck/status/1738731601771504127

My color was completely washed on both Chromecast → cheap 4k HDR and also through Apple TV 4k → OLED. During that last commercial timeout they fixed it though so no more problem on my end.

yeah that stream has been struggling pretty hard good bit of spinney wheel but hadn’t had the color issues

Is this the appropriate thread to point out how annoying it is that broadcast networks can make games like this require a paid subscription. I’m sick of needing 50 fucking apps all the time

1 Like

Me too, but youtubeTV + all the apps is still much cheaper than what DirecTV was gouging me for.

They have wildcard games also so I’m assuming those will start right after the first month sub runs out (if you signed up today).

Which network is this Peacock scam?

nbc

Just checked out the game. It’s not washed out - it’s dim. I remember Amazon having the same problem at times.

They had a Black Friday deal for $1.99/month. I signed up for that mainly for these games. Also I do like to watch the occasional EPL game, so that was enough to make it worthwhile.

This year’s bills are like the Auburn of the NFL. Just constantly backing into wins. Unreal.

We tried that. I don’t think it works on older Rokus. What did work was installing the peacock app on my phone and AirPlaying to the TV.

Whenever I cancel these things I always choose the “other” reason, so I can write the absolute nastiest bullshit in the comment section, so I guess some unfortunate customer support person in the Philippines has to read it before deleting it idk

Stupid ass waste of time scam

Watching NFL Gameday Live for the first time. Are they always this cringey?

Flacco balling again.

Yeah I took the $19.95 for a year option.

Amari Cooper is having a day. 220 yards 2 tds with time left in the 3rd quarter.

Cooper was begging Stefanski to go back in, in the 4th but Stefanski wasn’t having it. He ends with 252 yards without playing most of the 4th.

1 Like

Looking forward to the battle of the biggest frauds this afternoon