2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Can someone tell me what happened? I was away

The officials just booted out the head of security in Philadelphia. Bold move cotton.gif

The big fat giy who had no business being on the field?

1 Like

Sorry but that security guy should have led to a bigger in game penalty for the eagles. It’s a ridiculous situation and he should have been nowhere near that. His job does not include protecting from the other team during the game.

For some reason, he also has patches of Italy on both his hat and his shirt.

“For some reason”

1 Like

!!!

Your player pulled a WWE move well after the whistle blew AND tried to take a weak swing at a non player on the sidelines, but, sure, stay mad at the security guy.

Not mad. He got ejected as well which was the right call. Im just befuddled as to why he was on the field. Never seen a head of security involved in a football scrum

I imagine security heads are often on the field (keeping fans off the field is part of their responsibility), but agree that they probably are somewhere a bit further from the immediate action.

Oh…no….jalen….hurts….is hurt. I am …. So ….worried about him.

I hope….he……plays….next….week. :cry:

Oh man, some of this Philly defense has been atrocious

SF offense is just elite.

Devalue LBs to the extreme. They better sign Shaq Leonard and hope he has something left. Last year the pass rush got home 70 times. Took a lot of the pressure off the DBs and LBs.

Right guard has been moving early all drive. They finally got him

Weak

1 Like

Holy shit Deebo

https://twitter.com/KryzivenTake2/status/1731407844442829157

1 Like