2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Stones

1 Like

Some nice refball there

This team is gonna give me a stroke

https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1728931357630337525

2 Likes

They cut Nick Folk and traded up to draft this bum. Folk is 21-22…Ryland is 12-18.

Another BB personnel disasterclass.

Marky Mark was pretty cringe on there and acted like he was being interrogated by the police for assaulting an Asian war hero; I was looking forward to his segmental

I’m being curmudgeonly but god it tilts me when players don’t slide to seal the win and instead just TD. He’s a rookie I guess so stat stuffing helps him

1 Like

I hear ya. Counterpoint is that play took the Ravens from like a 95% chance to win to a 99.99% chance to win. Seems close enough.

There are plenty of situations where that isn’t true though, and Flowers absolutely wasn’t operating on that level.

The Ravens covered because of that play. A lot of Chargers bettors are a bit pissed at that guy. That’s right.

1 Like

In Ryland’s defense - as far as we know - he isn’t a white nationalist like the last kicker Belichick took in the middle of the draft.

1 Like

Quite the game nobody here is watching …

Holy shit this game

Oh my god

Is this the relegation league? No way this is the same league as the Bills/Eagles game.

Dobbs should have 5 picks at the moment

2 of them were tipped or drops on wrs, but there were two drops by dbs so I think 3 is the right #

I don’t understand what is this thing that I’m seeing.

Haha, could* have 5 picks (well now 6)

I just looked up from my phone for the first time in 30 minutes… lol.

Do anything but turn the ball over Justin … lol