2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Jack Harlow v Dolly Parton

• Jack Harlow
  • Dolly Parton
  • Basterd
0 voters
1 Like

Dolly Parton is almost 78.

Is she supposed to be on the star or something? Feels like something weird is happening but maybe it’s just me. Don’t love her holding onto the star walking around either.

I just commented to my wife that as amazing as Dolly looks, you can tell she can’t move around all that well in what she’s wearing.

I really. Just saw a commercial promoting oil and gas.

Yep that ones already been on today. I asked someone if I just saw a commercial for fossil fuels and yes, yes I did.

1 Like

god the football team suck

5 pick 6s in 11 games is nuts

1 Like

Unreal

1 Like

No real idea how the Seahawks are only +7. I’m not interested in betting on Seattle games, but I don’t even think I’d bet Seahawks +10.

Let’s go SEATTLE!

It’s in Seattle and a divisional game.

I’m fairly sure that stats bear out that the whole “division games tend to be closer” thing is largely just a meme the media came up with. At least that’s what I recall from an article that I saw deep-dive the whole thing some years ago.

Not a lot of defence today.

That’s maybe the first positive play Dee Eskridge has ever made for us.

1 Like

What a run by CMC

Man I get the whole Brock Purdy is free thing but I’d honestly be surprised if he was better than Sam Darnold.

He seems like a win more type of qb that is good when things are rolling but he’s had some bigly stinkers too.

Nevermind he’s a god ldo

I spent way too long trying to figure out what “eye sheep” meant.

1 Like

How did Miami get no points? I left the room for a minute and jets had ball. Did they fail on fourth down?

SNOOP goes SMOKELESS!

All is right with the world again.