2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

I’d be quite as a mouse is if it wasn’t for the incessant whining about the Chiefs getting all the calls.

Packers get to Denver 40 for 3rd and 2 under 2 minutes left. Holding penalty turns it around, becomes 2nd and 20. Incomplete pass to go to 3rd and 20. Love bombs one into double coverage for an INT. Terrible penalty, terrible pass decision. Game over.

Catching up on my Browns. WTF did i just watch? Browns getting calls and pulling out last-minute victories. Is this Bizzaro World?

lol yeah things don’t usually go like that

Everyone is baffled as to how the refs are on the browns side. Does PJ Walker have dirt on them?

jordan love isn’t the guy but I really would like it if the packers won a few more games, don’t want you all to just draft your guy without paying for it

Game changed when Derapist got hurt, I think.

Was a crazy game though.

That’s part the deal you make when you’re on top.

1 Like

3rd and goal from like the 9 and QB just takes off

There was room but that’s not the time to audible to it. or worse, it was just called idk.

Am I the only one assuming his injury is just a convenient excuse for being a terrible QB these days?

1 Like

delay of game on the first play when coaches script some of them coming into the game

it’s just how

the eagle on that eagle logo has had way too many let’s just say redbulls

you had one out of nowhere how the game went favorable call to win a super bowl

I’d rather hear chiefsplanet political takes than a chiefs fan talking about reffing against them

1 Like

Whoa what is this sorcery? Are all videos embeddable now?

There dem REFS

they are 100% going to ban that intentionally designed push your own teammate for the first down play in the offseason

Weak weak roughing call.

What a bullshit call

They are so damn good at that play.

As I three time AJ Brown fantasy owner, by my count that’s his 479th TD overturned and placed at the 1/2 yard line.

1 Like