2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

Itshappening.jpg

1 Like

Jets of course can still fuck this up

1 Like

L999o9oo9oookoooookkkkkkoo9oooooooooooooooooookkkkol eagles

Lol Jets maybe?

Philly smartly just lets them score.

Edit: Maybe not as smart as I initially thought.

Lol saleh

Unpaid RBs (so all of them) are just never not gonna score there

:dancer:

This one seems close

You get 1 min, no TOs and need an FG
You get 1:45, 2 TOs and need a TD.

Maybe letting them score wasn’t the most +EV.

1 Like

Sanchez is worried the Jets blundered by scoring a touchdown… even though the Eagles offense hasn’t done s*** all half.

2 Likes

Maybe with the best D in the league just take the points and make them score a TD to win

2 Likes

Lions only have one loss two sf and Philly

NFC

1. Lions

Jets are 2-0 when the opposing QB throws passes to their defenders

2 Likes

I felt that the likelihood of the Jets not scoring from the two yard line was greater than the likelihood of their defense giving up a touchdown.

1 Like

I gotta be honest ive been looking at this for five minutes and cant understand what it says

1 Like

I don’t understand throwing the ball there at midfield with 2 minutes on 3rd down and the other team having 0 timeouts + Wilson being their qb. Punt it, give them the ball at the 12 and make them go 50 yards in 1:10 to kick a long fg.

This. I have no problem throwing on 1st or 2nd down (like a screen or something underneath that’s high percentage to complete and run the clock, plus maybe you break a tackle and the game’s over). Once it plays out like it does, just run up the middle on 3rd down and let those sweet 40 seconds bleed off.

Too not two. No idea why I typed two unless I had a stroke while writing it. I don’t remember typing two, and too/two are not close keyboard mistakes unless it was an autocorrect but that would be weird.

Gotta consider your range includes losing time and needing a TD.

Of course if you can’t get the first 10 yards….

https://x.com/robertnlupton/status/1713696046042186057?s=46

Going to Det @ Bal next Sunday. One pride!