2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

I was wrong at how they could sustain this, the 49ers just have way too many good players

This Dak guy is great

Dallas kind of reminds me of Miami. They’re kind of the Dolphins of the NFC. They’re a good team (their strength is D instead of offense), but still overrated and they will struggle mightily against a team that is actually top tier. They are nearly drawing dead against those guys. But they will look amazing against lesser opponents.

Achane

CMC is behind Purdy right now

books still has tua or josh allen or mahomes top 3 but purdy is going to start flying up to about where jalen hurts is

then CMC

still behind Stroud for O rookie of the year

Dallas is like a worse version of SF so they are pretty much drawing dead every time they play them. Miami at least presents some challenges that no other team in the league has with their speed and their coach is >>>>>>>> Dallas’ coach

Yikes. 8 first downs for the Boys. Thats embarassing

Glad you are in a position to watch some football.

4 Likes

It definitely wasn’t a perfect analogy, but Miami is basically drawing nearly as dead against Buffalo and KC. Things could change (most importantly Fangio can craft a scheme that his players can execute well), but as of right now those teams might be a little behind on offense, but they are way, way better on defense. Miami can’t win those games without a bit of luck.

The main similarity is that Dallas and Miami are teams with a lot of hype that both have very little SB equity.

That’s not saying much. Their coach is the OG Fat Mike. I’m also not sure a bit over 1 season is enough to conclude that McDaniel is actually a good coach. He may well be, but it is still too early to tell, imo.

I will never understand 2nd and very short sneaks/short runs up the middle

3rd and about 1 hand off to WR on end around

4th and a half hand off to WR on end around in same direction and about the same play

got there but what the hell

perfect throw Jordan Love

couldn’t have thrown it straight to that raider any better

Tires a defense somewhat, gains positive yardage / gets you closer to the end zone. Defense usually lets you have it unlike 3rd/4th and short. Don’t have to waste your good plays in the playbook.

These teams are so bad.

So dumb to waste final TO Great job GB coach. They could have run a 5 second quick pass get 6-10 yards and either try a bomb FG or HM

Just abysmal coaching and offensive play calling

looooooool missing that throw jimmy g

Refs should be able to rule that a TD.

absolutely clueless as to why #1 on the raiders didn’t go with the deep guy