2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

bunch of bears d starters are injured right now but damn those 2nd round picks on defense used all look like shit poles

well, still been over a year since the bears won on a sunday

Bearce are gonna fuck around and end up drafting a Drake Maye and TE or something equally stupid.

I think so, they have too many winnable games on the schedule raiders/vikings/panthers/falcons/etc

Lions are the only team left on it with a winning record

The team was imbued with spirit of Dick Butkus.

I went to look this up

felt like it and you were right, kicking was wrong. Not OMG THIS IS HORRIBLE wrong of course, but wrong.

the bears FG on fourth and 1 at the 4 was much worse

Good morning football.

Bills trailing at half.

:thinking:

This absolutely feels like a trap game for the Bills. Jags have been in London for nearly three weeks now, and have gotten accustomed to the jetlag, and the Bills havent, that alone should swing a few points Jax way

2 Likes

I think that’s why Jerry fights tooth and nail to keep the cowboys out of Europe.

Jacksonville two turnovers in Redzone. Bills going to win this game as the jags fumble it away.

These refs are out of control. Penalties on like 8 straight plays. Gtfo

When Jacksonville scored I went other room for one minute came back and bills were celebrating a touchdown. WTF

1 Like

I have the Falcons/Texans game on as background noise. I’ve assumed the game stinks so far because every time I listen, I hear the color analyst praising one of the you quarterbacks for throwing the ball away.

This Achane kid is prettay, prettay fast.

I tried to fade Achane this week thinking there isn’t actually a RB that can average 20 YPC. :harold:

I know the horse has been beaten to death but the refball is getting worse by the week

Denver must be so bad because Miami hasn’t looked great since that game.

There’s a lot of bad coaching decisions being made also. These dudes just cannot resist the temptation to light equity on fire.

Texans have 11 carries for 17 yards. I like how the coaches have to dial up a drive-killing run on 1st or 2nd down out of habit when it’s clear you have no edge there.

1 Like

Phins are gonna blow this to the fucking Giants?

Tua is so massively overrated.