2023 NFL Gameday Thread: SUPER refBOWL!

broncos in FG range in one play

broncos are really going to go full run/run/pass/long FG

this game is a bad coaching clinic

How did the Stealers win two games?

at 4:11 in the 3rd Q the bears went up 28-7

jfc

So sad for bears. Today was their day. Hope the bears don’t have to play Buffalo > Miami > Denver.

they already played the chiefs all good now, only winning team is the lions on the schedule left

this was part of the hope this year, schedule is soft as hell

CJ Stroud my new crush

Damn rams are bearsing their game against the colts.

same story every time game on the line

fields throws a pick

Ffffff

Howell has dudes running route concepts into open space and looks like he staring into an abyss.

Redskins crappy punt

let’s take you to miami buffalo

uh, it’s a blowout and third and long in the 4th?

I’m just sitting here still just in awe of how they blew that game, 28-7 late in the 3rd and just completely blow it to the other worst fucking team in the league.

Tied for teh worst blown lead ever in franchise history. Worst in FEELS terms was a bunch involving aaron rodgers.

but the answer is patriots in 2002. The bears went up 27-6 late in the 3rd quarter and lost to tom brady.

and a 49ers game in the 50s when they were up 21-0 in the first quarter.

2 Likes

Is a tough loss. Everything went their way in first half and to have it happen against such a mediocre team really stings.

bears schedule is still really soft, 0-17 has to be the worst season ever if they pulled it off. They literally play all the other terrible and most of the bad teams. Car (TNF shoutout) /Min/LV/Ari/Was/ATL/etc

Origin story

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1708498275177804238

2 Likes

Go commanders!

Tails never fails.

I want to watch these ots but am contractually obligated to watch the cowboys oh no!