2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Your arrogance really is amazing.

Weren’t you recently ranting about purity testing? LMAO

1 Like

I absolutely loved the two songs they released in 1995. “Real Love” is one of my favorite Beatles songs and Lennon’s demos are hauntingly beautiful.

This is incredible.

3 Likes

I guess this qualifies as a brag? Australia.

Also in 2013, 70% of respondents agreed that evolution is occurring, 10% said that it is not currently occurring, 9% said that they do not believe in evolution, and 12% were not sure

“Evolution is real but not currently occurring” is my favourite take. Was there a Noahs Ark like symposium of species where we passed a resolution to stop responding to selective pressure?

In the same survey, 23% said that it was true that the earliest humans lived alongside the dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Animals in Australia are bizarre and terrifying af, it’s no wonder they can’t believe in a divine creation.

in australia they did. every video i see on social media from australia has some huge alien creature. Last one i saw a spider the size of a dog in someone’s garage and they were poking it with a rake

One way that US culture is superior is if that happened here we would call in an airstrike.

4 Likes

This is the truth

Stop fucking with my bagels America!

You don’t think your culture is broken?

You think there’s some monolithic “American culture”?

It’s OK to just step away from a no-win argument.

Could be people thinking the natural selection that brought us to this point is no longer a dominant factor.

A Florida man was cited this week for driving a truck that was painted similar to the look of Border Patrol vehicles but read “Booty Patrol” on the back, authorities said.

I thought this was America

2 Likes

Who will patrol the booty now?

2 Likes

I assume the FBI will be on the case shortly.

3 Likes

Update, this lady has been charged with three counts of murder and five of attempted murder. One of the attempted murder charges relates to someone who survived the dinner party. The other four are all her trying to kill her ex-husband in the past. He has past hospital stays which police allege were a result of her poisoning him.

1 Like

Discount tires is the nuts. they don’t do anything besides tires so they are super fast. it solves the tire rotation problem when i use the 10 minute drive thru oil change places.

2 Likes

I’ve used them for new tire purchases over the last 10-15 years and yeah I have no complaints. I do my own swap to winter tires in the late fall so I don’t have to worry about rotating but they’ve always been good for new purchases.

Holy shit. Cedar Fair and Six Flags are merging.

ThEyre essentially going to own the entire theme park business in the US.

Yea that is a huge merger. Hopefully it leads to SF parks elevating their quality to match the marquee CF parks. And if season pass pricing doesn’t change much, it will give passholders much better options for multi-park trips if they’re into that. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

https://twitter.com/LasVegasLocally/status/1719730864903655931

2 Likes