2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Are you weirdos saying Waffle House serves fish?!

yeah I couldn’t follow that, figured I just missed something because it’s so obviously wrong, wtf

omg this is great the only thing better would have been

right before he goes off the cliff he should have turned around and said “I DIDN’T KILL MY WIFE”

1 Like

In general, McDonald’s is absolutely horrible. The only edible menu item is a bacon and egg McMuffin and the fries are decent when eaten within 90 seconds of leaving the oil. Otherwise, everything they serve is the nutlow of fast food.

2 Likes

Also the filet-o-fish, which you’ve never tried and yet judge harshly, is pretty good. And lol if you think fresh McDonalds fries are merely “decent”. That’s just pure snobbery and anti-Mcdonalds bias, I guarantee if you were served those fries in a classy sit down restaurant you’d think they were delicious. Hashbrown is very good as well.

1 Like

Every @clovis8 fast food opinion needs to be accompanied by a disclaimer that points to his CFA and White Castle reviews imo.

1 Like

CFA is average chicken run by bigoted religious fundamentalists. White castle is actual dog food. Literally couldn’t eat it. There is the short version.

Good fast food includes

A&W
Wendys
Taco Time
Opa!
Edo Japan
New York Fries

Best fast food burger joint in US is shake shack.

Never even heard of the bottom two-thirds of that list. Are they national chains that just haven’t come my way?

Think maybe just western Canada. Not sure. All big chains though.

Ontario too. The only one I haven’t heard if is Opa.

Opa is pretty good fast food Greek. Have legit great calamari.

Taco Turbo Time!

3 Likes

Wendy’s burgers are obviously much better than McDonalds. lolololololololol if you prefer Wendy’s fries to McDonalds.

Like maybe it’s different in Canada? Do they boil the fries in water or something???

Greek fast food is generally okay here, its usually just rice and potatoes and overcooked marinated chicken plus a sad salad. But at least its mostly real food and not overly processed.

We boil them in maple syrup.

5 Likes

Wendy’s just upped their fries game a ton and they are great. Older version was meh.

McDonald’s fries are pretty great if eaten immediately out of fryer but drop precipitously every second they are in the air. It’s so rare to get them fresh, on average,I rate them as ok.

1 Like

Professional reviewers generally say no. It’s a trendy gadget with a misleading name, which would more correctly be called a convection oven with a faster fan. A convection toaster oven does the same thing while also being useful for many other tasks too.

1 Like