2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Bofa deez nutz!

17 Likes

My housekeeper (which I use like once every 2 months) and laundromat fluff and fold only take cash or checks. Kind of a pain always having to have that much cash on me. Also for various medical things I’d much rather pay with check than write my CC# AND security code on some form. And other random mail-in bills are easier to pay with checks.

“The gays” used to be offensive but y’all straggots fucking brute forced that into acceptance

3 Likes

I opened an account with a new-to-me credit union yesterday, and those wizards fucking printed me a debt card on the spot

I didn’t know we were doing that as a species

1 Like

Thanks. Even this is weird.

How does it take a box to hold 30 checks? That’s a checkbook. No box is needed for one checkbook.

Checks are a weird PITA.

dunk-slam-dunk

1 Like

Of course I just went with the expensive BofA option rather than give my account # and routing # to some random site.

Nice scam BofA! Glad to pay for that second vacation house for some VP.

I pay my rent with a paper check

As you could guess, the landlord is one person who owns one rental property, and they are a cherished senior citizen

They should switch to bitcoin imo

All the credit unions I’ve been a member of have always just printed me off a sheet of 12 checks for free, any time I walk into a branch and ask

I think they’re fine when punching up.

However, I don’t think I’ll be able to give up “the poorly educated”.

That seems fine, as the vast majority of homelessness is temporary.

Have you tried switching to ligma?

3 Likes

I dunno dude I’ve used less than one checkbook in the past 8 years.

The vast majority of life is temporary

1 Like

My wife got roped into being the booster club president for our daughter’s sports team and they just had a meeting which included dues collection. She gave every my Venmo and Paypal, yet most still wrote checks.

Fun getting seemingly random Venmo payments, though.

Crypto solves this

anyone else feel like produce quality in grocery stores has been much worse since covid started? maybe because of inflation?

1 Like

I feel like the quality of literally everything has been noticeably worse since covid started.

1 Like