2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Better than Trump.

1 Like

2 Likes

how does chatgpt learn? is it just reading google?

Reads like the ScienceBro version of “the argument had no basis in law or fact, and the Court must consider the possibility of sanctions”

It’s similar but physics arguments might eventually bump up against reality. Law is an infinite back and forth of bullshit afact anyway.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alfranken/status/1617927484334538754

1 Like

It takes the whole weight of the US justice system to effect the finding out of those who fuck around. One ornery physicist with a good argument can demolish a theory, no matter how well established.

Good one Al

Ugh. Another prop to campaign against/for (who knows how it’ll be worded…misleading I’m sure)

How is McDonald’s not using robots yet to build these dumb sandwiches?

It’s striking from the outside how much of America’s political system is designed to circumvent other, entrenched parts of it that simply don’t function. Executive orders, SCOTUS and ballot measures are all in this category.

Also the entire regulatory state. The whole edifice of American government is just layer upon layer upon layer of patches and kludges. It’s beautiful.

There is at least one fully automated McDonald’s.

I actually think one is where I live but I have not been there.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/automated-mcdonald-texas-17672788.php

1 Like

The system works!

Happy Straya day. I’m on my way out to a trailhead in Tasmania, travelling Aussie style.

11 Likes

Is that a ute?

what’s in the bags?

australians big on big guns? bc if i was headed to the outback, my guns would be two calibers bigger than what i thought it would take to kill the scariest animal i was likely to encounter.

What caliber is needed to kill an American tourist?

1 Like

Scariest animals you will encounter over there are probably poisonous spiders or snakes or stingrays.

don’t reply to me.

1 Like